Monday, August 23, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 21

 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 21”

 General Hospital-Bobbie was waiting for news on Carly she was too upset to work on another patient and was so worried about her daughter when Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve Came by.”Bobbie,We are here to see Lila Rae “Skye said “I don’t know anything tonight I’m here as a mother,Carly and Jax were in the car crash too”Bobbie said “No! Who else “Skye ask “Brooklyn and Johnny it was a massive pile up “Bobbie said as Ned and Olivia Came by,”Skye “Ned said “Lila Rae And Spencer were in the car a accident too”Skye said “No! How did this happen “Ned ask “I don’t know,Our daughter have to be find”Skye said they took each other hand.”Yes''Ned said 


Nikolas and Laura Came by.”Where my son”Nikolas Ask Lorenzo went by him,”If this is you're son fault he will pay for hurting my daughter “Lorenzo said 


Brooklyn room-Brooklyn was giving birth early and worrying about Johnny when Dr Hubbard was delivered her baby.”One more push”Dr Hubbard said Brooklyn push and the baby came out and crying.”You have a healthy boy”Dr Hubbard said and give him to Brooklyn.”I’m you're Mommy “Brooklyn said 


In the hallway-Everyone was waiting for news when Monica and Christy and Lucas and Dr Hubbard Came by.``I have updated for everyone”Monica said Laura took her son hands.”Brooklyn is alright,She just gave birth to a son,Johnny didn’t make it,We haven’t told her yet,Spencer is going to be find “Monica said “What about my daughter “Skye ask “Lila Rae is in a coma” Monica said “No! Skye yelled as Alexis Came by.”Is Jax okay”Alexis Ask “My daughter “Bobbie ask Lucas to take Bobbie's hands.”I’m sorry Mother we couldn’t save her! Lucas said as he cried.``No! Bobbie yelled and went to the floor and Lucas try to comfort his mother.”Jax didn’t make it either “Monica said 


Bobbie got up and looked at Monica.”You want my daughter to die! You did this”Bobbie yelled “You’re just upset that’s all,I’m sorry Bobbie “Monica said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment