Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 45


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 45”

At Nikolas-Nikolas was in his tux and look around when Alexis and Julian Came Into The room,” We want to come first to see you” Thanks, I know this is what Emily would want” Yes” As Laura And Kevin Came Into the room.”Nikolas “I’m alright “Spencer and Lila Rae came in with Skye and Genevieve.”Nikolas, Thanks for having us, Lorenzo isn’t coming, I told him it was for the best” Thanks Skye “Monica and Alan and AJ and Olivia and Ned and Kristina and Brooklyn and Erica and Serena and Christy and Lucy and David And Felicia and Mac and Bobbie and Lucas and Carly and Alistair And Ric And Tea and Elizabeth and Angie came Into the room.


“Thanks for coming tonight is about a charity for the Hospital in honor of my late wife Emily Quartermaine Cassadine, I hope to raise money tonight in her honor “


Skye went to get something to drink as Carly Came by.”You wouldn’t get away with this” I have Like you wouldn’t have done this if you were me” Carly left the room as AJ Came by.”Skye, Is it over between you and Lorenzo “Yes, His fight it” I’m sorry “Skye look at Genevieve who was talking to Alistair.”Genevieve look good ‘She is pregnant with his child” What is she going to do” I don’t know”


Nikolas was looking around as Laura Came by,” Are you okay “Yes it’s nice to see life in this house again “Good “


Lucy has introduced David to Mac and Felicia.”So David, Why did you come to town “I just need a chance that all” I hope you make Lucy happy”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment