Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 28

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 28”At General Hospital -Rae and Kevin were talking when Laura Came by and was a little jealous.”Laura, This is my friend and colleague Dr. Rae Cummings “Nice to meet you” You too” You're Skye Mother right” Yes” We sure go” Yes, Rae is going to work here” That’s wonderful “Yes” they left.


At The Park-Genevieve and John, we’re there playing.”Genevieve is Mother going to make it” Yes” I hope so, I’m glad you’re home I miss you” I miss you too” Can we get some ice cream “Sure” Genevieve look at her little brother who she loved so much when Carly and Jax Came by,” Genevieve, Are you okay’ Yes John Let’s get ice cream “Daddy” He saw Jax and ran to him.”John, Are you having fun” Yes I’m spending the day with Genevieve she my big sister “Yes I meet her , Do you remember Carly “Yes” we were just getting ice cream “I wanna Daddy to come “I’m sure his busying “We have some business ‘But we can take a break for ice cream “Yes” they went into the ice cream parlor and ordered ice cream Genevieve keep looking at John and Carly wonder what it was about.”Genevieve, Are you okay “Yes “ Genevieve got a text and left to read it.

She was thinking about what she did and hope it would be okay.


At Kelly’s-Spencer and Lila Rae were having coffee together.”So do you go to Port Charles Private for a boy” Yes” Nice, Did you grow up here” When I wasn’t in board school “Oh” How about you” We grew up in London, I love this town “Me too “Before we get any closer I need to tell you something “What” My Father is in the mob” Yes I know and it doesn’t care my family isn’t perfect either “No” No,   I’m the family Prince soon it will be my job to take over the family ‘What kind of work” Corporate like ELQ” Oh” Yes, This was fun we should do it again ‘Yes, I sure go “Lila Rae smiled at Spencer.


At The Ice cream parlors-Jax was having ice cream with his son and Carly and Genevieve.”John,We sure go,We can’t miss dinner or let Daddy know we had dessert first ‘Alright,Bye Daddy “Bye,John I’ll see you later “Bye Carly”Bye sweetheart “Genevieve and John left and Jax look at his son,’What”I miss so much time with John,I miss everything “I’m sorry “I wish Skye told me”Me too,I sure get home to Donna”They left.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was talking to Alexis,”Are you and Julian Jerome dating “Yes we were married but it ended but I hope this time we make it work “I hope you do too,The second time is always better “Yes”As Lorenzo Came Into the room.”What’s going on”I sure go”Alexis left.”Alexis just Came Over to check on me”Oh,Where are the Children “I sent them away I want to rest but I’m glad Alexis Came Over l need a friend “Yeah,I have something to tell you”What”I’m doing business with Julian ‘What kind”His going to run the Haunted star and I’ll use it for business “Just be careful “I will I’m actually glad to work with someone I’ll be The only mob boss in town”Be careful power can get to you”


As Genevieve and John and Lila Rae Came Into the room.Skye pick up John.”Did you have a nice ice cream “No”John you have ice cream on you're face”Ops”Genevieve “It was a small one”It was good “I’m glad “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment