Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 2 Ch 27

 “Family Ties Part 2 ch 27”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was resting seeing the family was a lot for her so Genevieve took John out and Lorenzo was gone so she had some quiet time when Alexis Came In the room.”Why are you here “I want to see how you are and I brought something that will make you feel better “What” Pot” Oh, I Still cannot believe I sent my daughter to buy some “You have cancer and just wanted to feel better “Yes, Do you want to stay, The kids and Lorenzo are not here” Sure “Alexis and Skye sit down and talk,


At The Haunted Star-Julian was looking around when Lorenzo Came Into the place,” Why are you here” I’m thinking of buying it” Me too” Well Who’s going to buy it” Why don’t we both work together on this “I was going to use this for work” I Can help” Can I trust you” Can I trust you” I guess I could try to think we will make a team “Yes Me too “


At Felicia-Felicia was looking at a phone of her grandmother and found a letter she was shocked about what she read about it when there was a knock on the door it was Lucy.”Lucy, Come in” Thanks “What are you doing here “I just want to see you, Are you okay “No I’m not, I think I found out that I have more family here”Who”


At The Metro Co-AJ was talking to a guy.”We want to remodel this whole hotel and change the name”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment