Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 ch 12

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 12”

At General Hospital-Josslyn and Lila Rae, we’re at the Hospital waiting on news.”Take it to Genevieve to get into trouble “Do you get along with her” I’m trying she is my twin “Yes” Skye and Lorenzo Came in with the paramedics who had Genevieve and Alistair.”How’s Genevieve “Lila Rae ask as she went by her mother.”Genevieve still is unconscious “No” Your sister is going to be okay she had to” Yes” Lila Rae hug her mother as Robin and Monica and Patrick and Christy and Neil Came in with the rest of the victims.


Ned and Olivia Came by.”Skye, Have you seen Monica she try to call me again “Yes, Ned I know why she wants to call you, Brooklyn was injured too” No” Our daughter is going to be okay “Yes they are” Ned and Skye hug.


As the paramedics Came in with Kristina and Ava As Alexis Came by,” Kristina! Alexis went by her she was still unconscious.”No”


Scotty room-Scotty was in bed he was gone when Bobbie Came by.”Scotty, I loved being you're wife even though it was a short time “Lucy and Christy Came by,” Daddy, I loved you” Scotty we had a history and I wouldn’t change it, Bobbie I’m sorry “Thanks “


At Carly’s room-Carly was in bed when Dr. Robinson was looking at her.”I’m sorry you lose the baby “No” Carly cried for the baby she lost.


Bobbie was in the hallway and lean by the wall and cried for her husband who she loved.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment