Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 ch 13

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 13”

At General Hospital-Ned and Olivia and Skye and Lila Rae and Lorenzo and Josslyn And Alexis and Julian were in the hallway waiting on news about the loved ones when Monica and Patrick And Robin And Neil and Christy and Porsche Came Into the hallway.


“I have updated everyone, Kristina is alright just minder injuries and Brooklyn is having surgery her throat was injured again and Genevieve has a head injury and Alistair broke his arm “What about my sister “Ava passed away and so did Scotty “No” My sister is gone! “You can see her” Alexis took Julian's hand and they went to Ava's room. “What about AJ” AJ is Alright, Carly lost the baby” No”


Ava room-Ava was in the bed when Julia and Alexis Came In.”Oh, Ava, I’m so sorry I love you As my sister “Lucy Came Into the room.”I wish I know from the beginning that Ava was my daughter “Ava wasn’t that evil as everyone thought she was “ Yes, What will happen to Avery “I’ll take care of her “As Julian and Alexis left.”Well, see about that” As Christy Came Into the room.”Mom, I’m sorry about Ava” Thanks I’m sorry about you're father “Lucy hug her daughter.


At Genevieve room-Genevieve was in bed sleeping “Alistair “Genevieve said in her sleep as Skye and Lorenzo Came by.”This is Alistair's fault” We don’t know who is to blame” I don’t want him with our daughter “As Genevieve wake up.”Mother,Daddy,What happened “You were in a car accident but you will be okay”Yes you will Princess “Princess “As Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Both my daughter our princess “We love you both and are glad you’re okay “I’m thirsty “I’ll get you some water “Lila Rae left.


Lila Rae went into the hallway to get Genevieve some water as Bobbie look at her and saw her bones though the dress and realized what was going on.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment