Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 19

“Matter Of The Hearts ch 19”

At General Hospital-The nursing room-Skye went to look at the baby who she still wanted to adopt when Elizabeth Came by,” Skye, Both Genevieve and Lila Rae are sleeping you should go home too” I will, I want that baby but maybe I’ll not a good mother, after all,My daughter Genevieve is a teenager mother and my other daughter had an eating disorder “It’s not your fault we just try our best” Maybe “Skye left.


At Carly’s room-Carly was in bed crying over the Baby she lost when Elizabeth Came Into the room.”Carly,Do you need anything “No”I’m sorry about the baby”Thanks I really wanted another chance “I know”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan we’re having tea when Ned and Olivia Came Into the room.”How’s Brooklyn “She worrying this will hurt her voice again but I’m just glad she alive “Me too”We sure get some rest”Yes “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was reading a file about who the baby biological parents were and couldn’t believe it when Skye Came home he put the file in the desk.”It’s just work”How’s John”Sleeping “Let’s go to bed and tomorrow we will figure everything out”Yes”They went upstairs.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment