Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 18

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 18”

At The Police station-Anna and Mac, we’re looking at evidence of the car crash when Lucy Came Into the room.”I have something you need to look at “What” Lucy show them a heart locket necklace.”A necklace “This isn’t just anyone necklace it’s from someone in the past I found it by the accident, This is the person who causes the car accident “Who”


At Bobbie/Scotty-Bobbie was cleaning up Scotty belonging when there was a knock on the door it was Laura.”I thought you may need some help “Yes I do, Oh Laura I cannot believe he's gone” I know Me either, Scotty was a great friend” Yes I loved him I wanted it to work” Scotty loved you too” He loved the both of us “Yes he did “Laura hug Bobbie.”Do you want me to stay “No it’s okay, I want to be alone “Laura left.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was in the den when Monica Came Into the room.”You look sad” There was a car accident tonight, Our grandchild died” No” Yes Carly lost the baby I do have a history with that woman but I was looking forward to another grandchild “I’m sorry “Alan hug Monica.


At General Hospital-AJ room-AJ was in bed when Skye Came Into the room.”AJ, I just wanted to say I’m sorry about the baby “Thanks Me too” Tonight is horrible “What’s wrong “Lila Rae has an eating disorder and Genevieve know about it and I got upset with her” What did you say “I told her she was a disappointed “Oh no” Yes we both know what that word means “You need to fix it” I will. I sure go home, Lorenzo went to check on John” Yes go home and get some rest “Skye left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment