Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 24

 “Ties That Bind Part 3 ch 24”

At General Hospital-Dr Bladwin was exams Carly and AJ was in the room.”We know the sex of the baby do you want to know “Carly and AJ look at each other.”Yes, we do” It’s a son” A son” Is he okay” Dr. Bladwin look at the sonogram.”Since Carly age, we want to run some test to make sure the baby doesn’t have Down syndrome or any birth effects “Alright “


At Dr. Robinson's room-Dr Robinson was looking at Genevieve's eye.” When can I get the prosthetic eye” as Skye and Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Why are you here” We want to be here for you” I was just about to tell Genevieve we can do the surgery today “Really “What are the risk” This is an easy surgery “Let’s Do It now, Mother The Baby is here Can you take her home “Yes” Skye took the stroller and left into the hallway with Lorenzo as Lorenzo phone rang.”Lorenzo Alcazar, No I’ll deal with it” As Lorenzo hang up the phone.”What is it” Skye it’s Jax, He took the kids on a trip they are flying in the jet now” What! Jax took my son! As Carly and AJ came into the room.”What’s going on “Jax took John and Josslyn on a trip in his jet” No! Jax didn’t tell me” He upset with me about John “Skye we will find him”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was looking around when Monica Came Into the room.”I want to know you I want to try and get my life back “I will help you with it”


copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment