Monday, August 16, 2021

Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 25

“Ties That Bind Part 3 Ch 25”

At General Hospital-Skye was worrying about John when Lila Rae Came by to pick up Morgan Lila,” Mother, What is it? “Jax took Josslyn And John on a trip in his jets” No” Yes you’re father is going to Find him” Yes, So Genevieve is having her surgery ‘Yes, Thanks for taking the baby” Do you want me to stay with you” No I’ll be okay “Lila Rae Left.


Carly was in the hallway worrying about Josslyn when Bobbie and Lucas Came by.”Carly, What is it” Jax took Josslyn And John on a trip in the jet! He's leaving town I’ll never see my daughter again “Carly we will Find them” Yes we will “AJ and Lorenzo went to Find them” Good Let’s go to my place and wait on good news” No I want to stay here, Skye is also waiting on new about Genevieve she having surgery to get the prosthetic eye” Alright we will stay here and Josslyn And John will come back “Yes”


At The Cassadine empire-Nikolas and Spencer we’re working when Alistair Came Into the office.”Where my office “You’re don’t have one,Just because you’re Valentin son you have no right here”Yes I do! I will fight it”Go ahead and try! Valentin is Helena son his not Cassadine! Alistair was upset and left.


At Jax jet-Jax was on his jet with Josslyn And John.”Where are we going “To Australia it’s a nice place “Did you tell my mom “And Mine”Yes I clear it with them”As the jet went down.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment