Thursday, November 19, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 36

~ At The docks~Genevieve was walk when she ran into Julian. “Great”Genevieve said “How long are you going to keep the secret”Julian ask “Just leave it alone”Genevieve said “What is in for me”Julian ask “You want me to look the other way don’t you”Genevieve ask “Yes, I will also help you become prosecutor of this town”Julian said “I don’t need you to help me with my career and I will look the other way for now”Genevieve said “Thank you”Julian said Genevieve left.

At Jax house~Jax and Jane were home. “So you and Skye are having a baby”Jane ask “Yes”Jax said “Are you going to raise the baby together”Jane ask “Yes but Skye is married to Lorenzo”Jax said “Wow, Can you do this”Jane ask “Yes, I love Skye and I want to be with her but I get that I broke her heart and Skye moved on”Jax said “I always hope you and Skye would work it out”Jane said “Really”Jax ask “Yes all of you're wives I loved Skye the most, She was honest with you and you both brought the best in each other”Jane said “Yes we did, I blow it didn’t I”Jax ask “Maybe this baby will help, Do you really think Lorenzo can love another man child”Jane ask “I don’t know”Jax said “Well one thing I’m so happy about is that you're back in my life that was the best day of my life when you came into my house in Florida”Jane said “My too”Jax said “How is Josslyn”Jane ask “She good, Dating Lorenzo son Luis”Jax said “And you hate that”Jane ask “Yes I do”Jax said “You can’t say anything you don’t want to ruin things between you and Josslyn you lose so much”Jane said “I know”Jax said

At General Hospital~Dr Kelly office~ Skylar and Carman and the surrogacy were there for the treatment. “We put as many eggs as we can just to make sure you have a baby ,You may have more then one baby”Dr Kelly said “That’s fine we can handle it”Carman said “Yes we can”Skylar said “Yes I can do this”The woman said

At Genevieve house~Genevieve was at home looking at old picture when Bianca came in. “Are you okay”Genevieve ask as Bianca sit down by Genevieve and she brush her daughter's hair. “Do you think this dark side run in the Cassadine family”Bianca ask “You're not like him , You're the best of both of us, I’m going to try to let this anger go that I have”Genevieve said “Good”Bianca said “I do hate being anger all the time but I have been hurt many times and it helps keep me from not getting hurt”Genevieve said “I know”Bianca said

No comments:

Post a Comment