Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 65~




At Genevieve house~Skye came in and saw a picture of Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve on the desk it was broke in two , Skye pick it up as the maid came in. “When did this picture break”Skye ask “The day before the fundraise I think it was knock over”The maid said “Really” That was also the day that Genevieve told Lorenzo she wasn’t going by our last name anyone”Skye ask as Alexander and Bianca came in. “What, Are you doing here”Skye ask “I just need to get my belongs”Bianca said “Oh”Skye said as Princess came in and Alexander pick her up. “You miss her too don’t you”Alexander said “I’m sure she does”Skye said “I can’t believe Princess is still around”Alexander said “Princess isn’t in good health she is going blind that Ms. Alcazar has to give eye drops every day”The maid said “Really, Oh Princess we need to get you will for when Genevieve comes home, Skye I would like to take Princess home to be with me”Alexander said “Sure, That’s fine, Bianca let’s go get you're things and you're mothers to”Skye said they went upstairs.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was home and walk into Genevieve library and look around and pick up a book “The little woman”The pages were all wore that it’s been read a lot. Lorenzo went upstairs with the book and into Genevieve room. “I found a book “The Little woman”, Why don't we read it, Maybe it will help bring you back to us, Genevieve you can hate me when you wake up but I’m not going to let anyone pull the plug on you, I will find out what Julian give you, Now let’s read”Lorenzo said he start to read the little woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment