Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 63~”Quartermaine”



At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was on the bed when Tracy came in. “Genevieve, Why are you doing this for attention, Well you have it now wake up! You're a Quartermaine and a fighter we don’t back down for anything, When you were a little girl I always love the fact that you look up to me one it drive Skye nuts and you are a Quartermaine you always keep you're parents on their toes, Oh Daddy, Mother you need to bring Genevieve back to us, You can’t have her right now”Tracy said as Skye came in. “Something we can agree on”Skye said “Skye, I just want to say that if you need anything”Tracy said “Thanks, Genevieve is going to wake up, We our take her home”Skye said “Really”Tracy ask “Yes, After being back in her old room Genevieve will come back to us”Skye said “I do hope she does com back Skye, Remember Genevieve is a Quartermaine we don’t back down from a fight”Tracy said “No we don’t, I always hate how my daughter look up to you”Skye said “I know”Tracy said and left. Skye walk by Genevieve, “You're going home today and then you will wake up”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Skye, Let’s go take our daughter home”Lorenzo said “This is a good idea”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said they went into the hallway to talk to Alan.

In the hallway~Alan was by the nurse station when Lorenzo and Skye came by. “Daddy is it all set”Skye ask “Yes, You can take Genevieve home”Alan said as Bianca and Alexander came by. “Mother, Gets to go home”Bianca ask “We think Genevieve will wake up if she stay at home with us”Skye said “Really, Genevieve hate that house”Alexander said “You have no say in our daughter care”Lorenzo said “If you are going to bring my mother home, I want to come with you”Bianca said “Sure you can stay with us , We have room”Skye said “No way”Alexander said “Alexander, I know you want to get to know me I want that too but I want to be with my mother”Bianca said “We will make sure Bianca is safe”Skye said “Fine, Bianca I want to know you and no one can stop it”Alexander said as he look at Lorenzo. “We will not stop Bianca from seeing you, Right Lorenzo”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Now let’s bring our daughter home”Skye said as the ambulance came and help take Genevieve home.

At The Quartermaine~Monica was in the den when Tracy came in. “Where have you been”Monica ask “I went to see Genevieve, It’s bad isn’t it”Tracy ask “Yes, I lied to Skye today when I told her Genevieve would wake up, She will not wake up”Monica said “No, Genevieve always been a fighter”Tracy said “Yes but she can’t fight this”Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment