Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 5~

At The docks~Skye was walking when she ran into Carly. “Just great”Skye said “Skye, So I heard you're back playing games with Jax and Lorenzo again and in the end you will make the same choice you did all those years ago Lorenzo and Jax will get hurt! It’s you're fault my daughter loss years without her father! Carly yelled “It’s not my fault, I hate that Jacks miss Josslyn grow up I know what it’s like grow without a father in you're life, I would never wish that on any child, You're just mad that Jax doesn’t want you anymore, He realize that he can have a classical lady like me not a tramp like you”Skye said “Did you tell Jax that you stole the hotel he left me! Carly yelled “That wasn’t my fault if you were a smart business woman I would of not of stole it and now you're in business with Todd Manning and slept with him a married man”Skye said “Like you never slept with a married man, So When are you going to run back in Lorenzo arms”Carly ask as Genevieve came by. “What is going on”Genevieve said “Nothing worth mention”Skye said “Just what a tramp you're mother is”Carly said “What, My mother isn’t a tramp she never slept with her stepfather! My mother is a smart business woman then you will ever be”Genevieve said “At least I don’t fall in love with two brothers, One who left me on my wedding day and one who murder the other one”Carly said “Watch it, You can go after me all you want but leave my baby alone”Skye said and Carly left. “Genevieve , Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes mother I can handle her”Genevieve said “Yes you can”Skye said “I need to go”Genevieve said and left.

At A house~ Lorenzo came in. “ Now I have our house back I will get all of you back, We will get this family back”Lorenzo said

At Nikolas/Emily~ Laura and Nikolas were having coffee. “Nikolas , What are you going to do”Laura ask “I don’t know, Do I save my one son who killed his brother, Victor thinks I don’t love him”Nikolas said “That’s not true”Laura said “No and if I turn my back on my son Victor will believe that, I think there's more going on here and I want to fight for my son”Nikolas said “Good, It doesn’t mean that you don’t love Alexander if you help Victor”Laura said “You're right”Nikolas said “I will be here for you son , You're not alone”Laura said “Thanks”Nikolas said as Genevieve came in. “Genevieve , Why are you here”Nikolas ask “To tell you that I’m going to work Victor case as the asst Prosecutor on Victor case”Genevieve said “How can you do that, Did you ever love Victor”Nikolas ask “Yes I did, But I did love Alexander and Victor hurt me”Genevieve said “Will you're not going to win this case, I will make sure my son gets out of this”Nikolas said “We have a lot of prove”Genevieve said “You had a great case against your father and now his out”Nikolas said “Not for long, I get why you're upset”Genevieve said and left. “Nikolas , I think Genevieve is just in a hard place that’s all”Laura said “I need to find a great lawyer”Nikolas said as Alexis came In. “I know the right lawyer for Victor”Alexis said

At Luis Restaurant~Skye and Rae were having lunch. “So Lorenzo and Jax are back in you're life who are you going to pick”Rae ask “I don’t know it’s so hard to pick”Skye said “Well go through the pros and cons”Rae said “Well Con Lorenzo is a crime and alway will be but Pros his the father of my children and we have years together and he always never try to chance me as I never try to chance him”Skye said “Jax’ Rae ask “Well Pro Jax is safe and if it wasn’t for him I would never love again not even to Lorenzo but Con Jax hurt me with Brenda and l think he will always care for her”Skye said “So Who do you pick now”Rae ask “Their one thing I did slept with Jax I don’t know If Lorenzo can let that go”Skye said “You need to ask him’ Rae said “Yeah, Mother do you want me with Jax”Skye ask “Skye, I just want you happy that’s all”Rae said “Thanks”Skye said as Luis came by. “Grandmother, Mother do you need anything”Luis ask “No thanks, This restaurant is great”Rae said “Yes it is, Son you're going to be a hit”Skye said “I hope so, I saw father today”Luis said “Yes it’s great that you're father is back for you and you're sisters”Skye said “Yes’ Luis said

No comments:

Post a Comment