Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 15

~At The Quartermaine hotel~ Jax was at a office waiting for Skye to come in as she arrived. “Sorry I’m late”Skye said “It’s okay”Jax said “Can we talk about that night before we do all this business”Skye ask “Sure”Jax said “Did you wear a condom”Skye ask “No, Why,”Jax ask “There a small chance I’m pregnant I been having dizzy spell”Skye said “Did you see Dr Kelly” Ja ask “Yes, I will know soon, Ja if I’m pregnant I still want to be with Lorenzo, I hope we can share this child”Skye said “Me too, I miss so much with Josslyn it kills me”Ja said “I know it does, Please can we just agree on shared custody without lawyer”Skye ask “If you can promise this baby will be safe with Lorenzo”Ja said “He or she will , Lorenzo is a good father”Skye said “I heard what happened to you're children about Skylar car accident” Jax said “It killed Lorenzo, He had his man check the car before he give it to Skylar but that person was working with Luis,It chance our family”Skye said “I’m sure it did, Skye as long as this baby is safe we can agree to share custody”Jax said “Thanks, I’m scare if I’m pregnant, I’m old, I’m a grandmother”Skye said “You're not that old”Jax said “You have a way with words”Skye said “Thanks”Jax said “So is Josslyn going to help you run the company“Skye ask “Yes she is”Jax said “Good ,Looks like things are going you're way”Skye said “Not all”Jax said he share a look with Skye as Alexis came in. “Sorry, I can’t stay long but I have all the papers you need”Alexis said “Thanks Alexis”, Where do I sign”Skye said “Right here”Alexis said “Skye you did a great job running this company”Ja said “Thanks”Skye said she sign the papers. “Ja I will call you when I found out”Skye said “Thanks”Ja said Skye left. “So what did I walk into”Alexis ask “Skye could be pregnant and the baby could be mine”Ja said “What are you going to do if you're the father”Alexis ask “I don’t want to take the child from Skye but I will make sure he or she is safe”Jax said “If you need my help”Alexis said “Thanks, How is Victor”Jax ask “The bail hearing is soon I sure go”Alexis said “If you need anything”Jax said “Just this to be over with”Alexis said

Downstairs ~ Lorenzo was waiting at a table when Skye came by. “Skye, Did you find out anything”Lorenzo ask “I took a test we will know soon if I’m pregnant I just told Jax if I’m well we be okay”Skye ask “Yes, I will love this child because you're the mother”Lorenzo said “I want Jax in this baby life”Skye said “I know and I will support it”Lorenzo said “Good, I wonder how Genevieve is, The bail hearing is today”Skye said “I know, I was going to go and watch”Lorenzo said “I will go with you”Skye said as her phone rang. “Skye Alcazar, Oh no I will be their”Skye said and hang up, “It’s work I have to go”Skye said “It’s okay”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the cheek and left.

At The Courthouse~ Emily and Laura and Nikolas and Alexis were their when Victor came out, “Father, Mother, Grandmother”Victor said “We will support you”Nikolas said “Thank you”Victor said as Nora came by. “We will get bail”Nora said as Scotty and Genevieve came by and Victor look at Genevieve. “Just let it go”Nikolas said as Bianca and Lorenzo came in and sit behind Genevieve and Scotty table and the judge came by and Victor stood up. “Victor Cassadine, How do you plead on the murder of Alexander Cassadine”The judge ask “Not guilty you're honor”Victor said “You're honor my client is asking for bail, He has been a honest citizen of this town”Nora said “Mr. Cassadine owns Jets he can jump bail anytime”Scotty said “The jets are his father”Nora said “What evidence do you have”The judge ask “We have phone text that Victor sent to Julian Jerome and we have a bank statement that Victor sent Julian money”Scotty said “Bail is sent at ten million”The judge said “Thank you”Victor said the judge left.

Genevieve went into the hallway as Victor came by. “Genevieve, I know you're upset but I would like to talk to you”Victor said “Victor I don’t want to hear anything”Genevieve said “I would like to get my stuff”Victor said “I sent all you're belongs to you're house”Genevieve said “What about the wine”Victor ask “It’s also got , I been drinking it”Genevieve said “What! That cost too much money! Victor said as Scotty and Lorenzo came by. “Leave my daughter alone”Lorenzo said ‘Genevieve sure be use to man like Victor his just like you, You both want to get whatever you want be damn by anyone else”Scotty said “I will be back and out of this”Victor said and left. “Genevieve , Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “I need to go”Genevieve said and ran outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment