Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 16

~On the docks~ Skye was there when Genevieve came by. “Genevieve , Are you okay, You look upset”Skye said “I’m, Mother I need a honest answers from you”Genevieve said “Okay”Skye said “Are Alexander and Victor like Daddy, I’m attractive to men who are like my father” Genevieve ask “Alexander and Victor our powerful man just like you're father and will do anything for the people they love”Skye said “Oh great, I guess I do need therapy”Genevieve said “It’s not a bad thing, I think you just need to work on you're relationship with you're father that’s all, You need to trust too I know it’s hard”Skye said “Yes it is”Genevieve said “Did Victor get bail”Skye ask “Yes he did for now”Genevieve said her phone rang and Genevieve went into her bag to get it and the book that she took from Alexander room fell out of it and Genevieve didn’t see it as Lorenzo came by and pick it up and open it., “Genevieve, Yes I will be there”Genevieve said and Genevieve hang up. “Daddy, Why do you have that book it’s mine”Genevieve said “It was on the floor and it’s Alexander”Lorenzo said Genevieve took it from Lorenzo. “I have every right to it, and Mother you're wrong, Alexander and Victor our nothing like him, Now I have to go”Genevieve said and left. “You think Alexander and Victor are like me”Lorenzo ask “You both are rich and powerful and well do anything to get what you want”Skye said “True, Maybe that’s why Genevieve pick them”Lorenzo said “Maybe”Skye said

At the Quartermaine hotel~ Genevieve came in and ran into Julian. “Great, This is all you're fault that Alexander is dead it’s not Victor fault”Genevieve said “I didn’t poison Alexander that was you're boyfriend”Julian said as Alexis came by. “Don’t worry , Genevieve , Julian will go down to , We will be watching you”Alexis said “I’m not worry”Julian said and left. “Genevieve, Are you okay”Alexis ask “Not really”Genevieve said she went up to her room and open another bottle of wine and drink it as she read Alexander journal. “Oh my god, What do I do”Genevieve ask as she read the last chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment