Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 53

~At Genevieve~ Bianca was downstairs when their was a knock on the door. “I will get it Ann”Bianca said and open the door it was Alexander. “Come in”Bianca said Alexander came in. “So do you live here too”Alexander ask “Yes”Bianca said “Where is Genevieve”Alexander ask “Mother is still in bed Grandmother when to check on her”Bianca said “Ohthat’s not like Genevieve at all”Alexander said as Princess came by and Alexander pick her up. “Princess, You're still around”Alexander said “Genevieve told me you give her Princess”Bianca said “Yes I did to cheer up Genevieve she was having a bad day, Let’s go check on you're mother,, Bianca I want to get to know you, I want you”Alexander said “I know, Mother told me, I want that too”Bianca said they went upstairs.

Genevieve room~Genevieve was still sleeping and Skye was trying to wake her up. “Genevieve baby please wake up”Skye said as Alexander and Bianca came in. “Genevieve not wake up”Alexander ask “No”Skye said “I’m calling 911”Alexander said “Thank you, I’m scare, Bianca how did Genevieve act last night”Skye ask “Mother say she was tried and she want to go to bed early”Bianca said Alexander hang up his phone.”The ambulance is on it’s way, Did Genevieve ate anything last night”Alexander ask “Yes, The cook made her something”Bianca said Alexander went by Genevieve and touch her hair. “Genevieve has a cook”Alexander ask “Yes”Bianca said “Genevieve wake up please, You're prince is here”Alexander said and kiss her. “I’m going to call Lorenzo to meet us at the hospital”Skye said “I’m going Genevieve in the ambulance”Alexander said “Alright”Skye said she made a phone call. “Bianca, I want you to know something, You were made with love”Alexander said he brush Genevieve hair with his fingers. “I know, Mother told me”Bianca said “Good”Alexander said The paramedic came in. “Please save Genevieve”Alexander said

No comments:

Post a Comment