Thursday, November 19, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 29

~At the Quartermaine hotel~Genevieve room~Genevieve had just told AJ what she thought about Victor case. “So Uncle AJ, What do I do”Genevieve ask “I get why you want to keep this a secret and If you do I will support you but you can’t drink, Let me take you to a meeting”AJ said “I don’t want to go a meeting but I will stop drinking”Genevieve said “Really”AJ ask “Yes, Daddy is right I can’t let him destroy me I hate when Daddy is right”Genevieve said “Good, We all care about you and you're mother wants to help you too”AJ said “I’m sure my mother will be busy right now, She has a lot on her plate with the new baby”Genevieve said “What new baby”AJ ask “Mother, Didn’t tell you, She having a baby”Genevieve said “Wow, Skye is having a baby with Lorenzo again”AJ said “No not Daddy, With Jax”Genevieve said “Wow”AJ said “Did my mother love Jax more then my father”Genevieve ask “Skye did love Jax but he hurt you're mother when he pick another woman”Jax said “I get that, I would hate any man who did that to me”Genevieve said “Yes and Skye was hurt by Ja and you're father help heal Skye heart”AJ said “I wonder if this baby is going to come between them”Genevieve” said “You're the only person I know who wants her parents to break up”AJ said “It’s not that Mother was so strong while Daddy was away”Genevieve said “True and you're mother was better off without you're father but we sure support her”AJ said “I guess”Genevieve said “Genevieve , If you need to talk to me, I’m here for you, Don’t let them destroy you”AJ said “I will not, What do you think I sure do”Genevieve ask “Follow you're heart”AJ said “It’s been broken” Genevieve said “I know, This is all up to you and I will be here we all will”AJ said “Thanks”Genevieve said

At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo were waiting for Jax to come. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “I’m just worry about us and our children and this baby”Skye said “It will be fine, I’m right here”Lorenzo said as Jax came by,. “Well let’s go see Dr Kelly”Jax said “Wait, Jax I'm going to have Lorenzo be with me all the way through this, I love him and I want him in our baby life”Skye said “I will do anything to keep our baby safe and I do believe that having Lorenzo arrive isn’t a good idea”Jax said “I will not hurt this baby”Lorenzo said “This is my only chance to have a child to raise and I will not blow it by let you hurt my baby”Jax said “I will keep this baby safe,”Lorenzo said “This is all a mess but all we have in common is we love this baby and want what is best for it”Skye said “Yes”Jax said they went to see Dr Kelly.

At Skylar/Carman~Carman was having some coffee when Skylar came in. “How did it go with you're sister”Carman ask “Well Genevieve did dump John so that’s good but I’m still worry about her, Thank you for understand”Skylar said “Anytime, So when are you going to tell you're family about the surrogacy “Carman ask “When we know she is pregnant”Skylar said “Oh, How are you okay with you're mother and the baby”Carman ask “I’m fine with it as long as nothing happened to my mother”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment