Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 21

~At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas was on the phone he had just lost a deal because of the trial and was upset and throw the phone when Stefan came in. “Uncle, You're back”Nikolas said “Yes , You need me, Why did you throw the phone”Stefan ask “I just lose another deal because of the trial, We been lose deals to ELQ”Nikolas said “Victor will get off and we will get the empire back on track”Stefan said “My son did this, He killed his brother for a woman”Nikolas said “You really believe it”Stefan ask “Yes, Some of it’s my fault”Nikolas said “No you're a good father don’t do this to yourself”Stefan said “It’s hard not to”Nikolas said “I know, That’s what make you a great father”Stefan said “How long are you here”Nikolas ask “For as long as you need me”Stefan said

At The docks~ Victor was their he hate that he lose Genevieve when Julian came by. “You bastard! This is all you're fault”Victor yelled “I did what I had to do to get out of jail”Julian said “You will go down for this”Victor said “Really, I don’t think so you will go down for murder of you're own brother”Julian said “You help me, After I give Alexander the poison you took care of the body”Victor said “Yes I did”Julian said “Where is it”Victor ask Julian didn’t say anything. “You did something with my brother body, Is he even dead”Victor ask

At Genevieve new house~ Genevieve and Lorenzo and Skye came in. “Oh this house is wonderful, I just need to add some furniture and staff too,What do you think of it”Genevieve ask “It looks great, I will help you pick out the furniture if you want”Skye said “I want to add some bodyguards”Lorenzo said “No, I will be fine”Genevieve said “You have enemy too not just mine but you're a lawyer”Lorenzo said “I will be find”Genevieve said “This is a big house for just you”Skye said “Bianca is moving in too”Genevieve said “That’s good, Do you want to go shopping”Skye ask “How about tomorrow”Genevieve ask “Sure”Skye said “I need to go home and pack”Genevieve said “We can help you”Lorenzo said “No I will be fine”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment