Monday, November 16, 2015

All we'd ever need ch 11


At the docks~ Cassie was thinking about the past when Dimitri came by, "Great"Cassie said "What is wrong? I can tell when you're upset"Dimitri said " I was just thinking of our marriage we got so catch up in power and having it all you wanted to be Mayor and I wanted to be first lady we thought that was more important then us"Cassie said ' Yes we both got loose in our dreams"Dimitri said ' Yes we were both to blame anyway have you made you're choice"Cassie ask "Yes I have Cassandra and we will share Alex"Dimitri said "Thank you"Cassie said "You're welcome- Cassandra there is something you sure know"Dimitri said as Morgan came by. " Morgan"Cassie said he kiss his wife. "Dimitri was going to tell me something"Cassie said "I would like to have Alex tonight"Dimitri said "Sure"Cassie said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye wasn't sure what to do when Lorenzo came in. "Skye our you okay? You look upset" Lorenzo said " Lorenzo what i know will destroy our family"Skye said "What is it" Lorenzo ask "Lila and Morgan been having a affair and I don't know what to do"Skye said " Oh no this isn't good" Lorenzo said " No it isn't I want to be honest with my daughter Cassie and I our just getting along but I want to ported Lila to"Skye said " You're in the middle of this"Lorenzo said "Yes"Skye said

At Cassie/Morgan~ Cassie was pack up some of Alex things when Alex came in. "Mother what is going on" Alex ask "You're going to see your father tonight" Cassie said"Cool I will pack my things I'm a big boy mother"Alex said I know"Cassie said she went downstairs. " How is Alex"Morgan ask "Great he can't wait to see Dimitri we have the whole weekend together"Cassie said they share a kiss as Carly came in. "Sorry"Carly said "it's okay what is it" Morgan ask " I just got off the phone with Josslyn she on her way"Carly said "That is great news"Cassie said "Yes it is"Morgan said "I'm going to trow a party at Bobbie tonight"Carly said " I will meet you there"Cassie said Alex came down. "Alex have fun at your dad"Morgan said "Thanks"Alex said they left. " Morgan are you okay"Carly ask "Yes why do you ask" Morgan ask " I know you I can tell when you're upset "Carly said " I love my wife mother I do I remember when I first saw Cassie at the docks with Alex after Dimitri left her Cassie was so upset she was a mess and so lose and no where to Cassie did not want to go to the Mansion so I took Alex and Cassie in and we were a family I fell in love with Cassie but I hurt her"Morgan said " How did you hurt Cassie" Carly ask " I cheat on her with Lila 'Morgan said " Oh Morgan her own sister"Carly said " I know it's bad"Morgan said "Yes it is, Who do you love"Carly ask " Both but I'm choice my wife we our trying to have a baby" Morgan said I'm glad you choice Cassie, I always like her why did you cheat" Carly ask " We been distance for a while"Morgan said " Our you going to tell Cassie" Carly ask " No"Morgan said " I hope you can make it work" Carly said " Me to" Morgan said

No comments:

Post a Comment