Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 49

~ At The Quartermaine hotel~ The next day Skye and Rae were there going over things for tonight. “Wow, Mother you did a lot of work last night thank you”Skye said “You're welcome this fundraise is going to be great”Rae said “Yes it is”Skye said as Alan came in. “Daddy”Skye said “Skye, How is the planning going for tonight”Alan ask “Great, We our going to make a lot of money for Great Grandmother charity”Skye said “You always do Skye, Lila would be proud of the way you have run her charity”Alan said “Thank you”Skye said “How is the baby”Alan ask “Great, I’m having twins”Skye said”Wow, Just take care of yourself”Alan said “I will”Skye said

At Genevieve house~Genevieve was wearing her robe looking in her closet for a dress for tonight when Bianca came in. “Bianca, Do you have a dress for tonight”Genevieve ask “Yes”Bianca said “Good, Tonight is going to be a good night”Genevieve said “For the fundraiser”Bianca ask “For me too, I need to tell you something”Genevieve said

At The prison ~Victor cell~ Nikolas came by. “Father, Why are you here”Victor ask “Because you're my son and I’m not going to give on you”Nikolas said “Father, Just let it go”Victor said “No, You're my son and I’m not going to give up on you”Nikolas said “Thanks Father”Victor said “I love you son”Nikolas said “I love you too Father, I’m sorry about Alexander”Victor said “I know”Nikolas said

At Julian jet~ Julian was on his jet. “This is just part one of my plan to take you down Genevieve “Julian said and slip his drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment