Monday, November 16, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 68~

 At The cabin~ The next morning~ Victor was in the kitchen wear just his boxer shorts when Genevieve came behind him and pull him into her arms and kiss him. “Genevieve, What was that for”Victor ask and came face to face with Genevieve. “I just want to thank you for bring me up here, We both need this”Genevieve said “Yes, We do”Victor said “Especially after yesterday I need this, You could not believe what my father wants now”Genevieve said “What does he want”Victor ask “Well Daddy new cellmate is Julian Jerome and they want me to make a deal and get them out of jail”Genevieve said “Julian is you're father cellmate”Victor ask “Yes”Genevieve said “What kind of deal do they want”Victor ask “Daddy and Victor think they know who killed Alexander and will tell me if I make a deal”Genevieve said “What did you say”Victor ask and brush her hair with his fingers. “I say no deal, Like I would let either of them out”Genevieve said “No, I have an idea, Why don’t you go start us a shower and I will be right there I just have to make a phone call”Victor said “Sure”Genevieve said “Good, Don’t start without me”Victor said “I can’t make promise”Genevieve said and kiss Victor and left. Victor pick up a phone call. “I need you're help”Victor said

In the bathroom~Genevieve turn on the water and took off her robe and went into the shower as Victor came in the bathroom and into the shower.”Oh Victor”Genevieve said as he made love to her from behind and pull her hair. “I want my one honest answer, Do you love me”Victor ask “Yes, Victor I love you”Genevieve said he pull Genevieve and move her in front of him.”Genevieve, I love you too, I would do anything for you”Victor said “I know”Genevieve said they got out of the shower and dry them self and put on a robe and went into the kitchen and had some breakfast. “Victor, I been thinking about where we sure build the house”Genevieve said “Where”Victor ask “Their is some land by the Quartermaine mansion I think we sure buy it and make a big mansion”Genevieve said “Great, Idea, Now after breakfast let’s take a walk”Victor said “Sure”Genevieve said she saw a picture of twin boys and got up from the table. “Genevieve, What is it”Victor ask “Isn’t this you and you're brother”Genevieve ask “Yes, This is my father cabin”Victor said Genevieve pick up the picture and look at the back of the fame and it was loose and open the frame inside was a piece of paper. “What is this”Genevieve ask Victor got up and took the piece of paper and open it. “Oh my god, This is my real birth certificate, This one has who my mother is on it, The one I have doesn’t have it”Victor said “Now you will know who you're real mother is”Genevieve said “Yeah, Now I know”Victor said “Victor , Are you okay”Genevieve ask “I hate that father lied about who she is, I love Emily but I want to know who my real mother is”Victor said “Now you do,Dr. Britt Westbourne. What are you going to do”Genevieve ask “Nothing right now, Let’s get dress and then go for a walk”Victor said “Victor, I’m right here if you need to talk”Genevieve said “I know”Victor said

No comments:

Post a Comment