Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 60

~ The next day~At Genevieve ~Genevieve wake up in bed with Victor who pull her into his arms and touch her breast. “Oh I wish I could just stay in bed all day with you”Genevieve said “We could”Victor said and pick up her wrist and kiss it. “We can’t , My mother is coming here soon and we our going to pick up Bianca”Genevieve said “Yes that’s right”Victor said “I sure get up, I want some coffee”Genevieve said “I will get us some”Victor said he kiss Genevieve and left the room to get coffee.

At Lila Rae~Lila Rae was sitting in the dark when Skye came in. “I knock but you didn’t answer, Lila Rae I’m worry about you”Skye said “Mother you don’t have to worry about me, I will be fine somehow”Lila Rae said “I will always worry about you, Do you need anything”Skye ask “No Carly is going to come over and we will plan the funeral”Lila Rae said “Alright, I saw you're father last night he sent his love”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Lila Rae said “Have you talk to Raelyn”Skye ask “No , Is she still at you're house”Lila Rae ask “Raelyn was sleeping when I left”Skye said “Oh”Lila Rae said “I’m going with you're sister to pick up Bianca but I could cancel”Skye said “No it’s okay”Lila Rae said

At Genevieve~Genevieve and Victor were in bed drinking coffee. “This is nice”Victor said “Yes it is, We sure get ready”Genevieve said “Yes, So you're mother is going with you”Victor ask “Yes she wants to go with me I don’t know why”Genevieve said “She trying to get close to you, Let her”Victor said “I don’t need her”Genevieve said “I know you Genevieve deep down you want to be close with you're mother”Victor said “I just don’t get her”Genevieve said “I know but try I do wish I know who my mother is”Victor said “You do”Genevieve ask “Yes”Victor said “You never say that”Genevieve said “Well I do, I try to ask my father but he will not tell me”Victor said “I’m sorry”Genevieve said “It’s okay let’s go shower”Victor said they got up and went into the bathroom.

At Lila Rae~ Lila Rae and Carly were their planning the funeral. “Morgan loved you”Carly said “I know I loved him too, I didn’t care that Daddy didn’t want us together”Lila Rae said “Morgan hate that it almost hurt you're relationship with Lorenzo”Carly said “I know “Lila Rae said as Raelyn came in. “Raelyn I’m glad you're here”Lila Rae said “I know Mother ’Raelyn said

At Genevieve~ Victor and Genevieve were all dress for the day when the housekeeper came in. “Ms. Quartermaine I brought all Bianca favorite food “Sally said “Thank you Sally, I’m going to get Bianca today”Genevieve said “Good, I also bought gardenias I thought it would be nice to put them around the house”Sally said “Thanks, I left you're check on the table, My mother sure be here soon can you let her in, I need to finish getting ready”Genevieve said “Sure”Sally said “I have to go”Victor said “Alright”Genevieve said “I will be home later”Victor said and left. Genevieve went into her room to finish getting ready and Sally went to clean the playroom she never question or told anyone about what goes on here as she was cleaning the room there was a knock on the door Sally close the door but forget to lock it and went to open the door it was Skye. “Ms. Quartermaine is getting ready, Do you need anything”Sally ask “No thanks I will wait”Skye said “I have more clean to do”Sally said and left. Skye look around the house and open the door that was unlock to the playroom. “Oh my god”Skye said she look around and heard Genevieve coming so she left and close the door and went to the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment