Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 60~ ‘Quartermaine”



The next day~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was looking at the fireplace mantle the picture of Edward and Lila and touch them. “I need you both to save my little girl”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I need to get to the hospital soon”Skye said “We need to talk first”Lorenzo said Skye look at Lorenzo. “What”Skye ask “Last night I found Julian, It was him who put poison in our daughter food”Lorenzo said “Did he give you a cure, Just give Alan the cure and this will all be over”Skye said “Their no cure, Julian would not give me it”Lorenzo said “So you're just going to let our daughter die! Skye yelled “No, I didn’t kill Julian his in a safe house till he tell us what the poison was, I want to save our daughter some of this is my fault I sure of had Genevieve safe look at”Lorenzo said “Yes you sure”Skye said “Skye , We need to be on the same page when it comes to our daughter care”Lorenzo said “You're right we do, I’m glad you didn’t kill Julian I can’t have you in jail yet”Skye said “I know, John is going to look the other way he love our daughter”Lorenzo said “Good, Let’s go see Genevieve”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said

At General Hospital~A woman came by the nurse station. “Can I help you”The nurse ask “I’m looking for Genevieve Alcazar “The woman ask “Room five”The nurse said “Thank you”The woman said and went into the room and touch Genevieve hair. “Oh Genevieve , I hate all this and it’s just going to get worst when everyone finds out”The woman said she touch Genevieve. “I miss you this isn’t the homecoming I wanted”The woman said

In the hallway~Skye and Lorenzo came in and by the nurse station. “How is our daughter, Genevieve”Skye ask “The same she has a visitor”The nurse said “Who”Lorenzo ask “A woman”The nurse said “What”Lorenzo ask they ran into Genevieve room. The woman had her back turn against them. “Turn around, With you're hands up”Lorenzo said the woman turn around with her hands up. “Constanza” Lorenzo ask “Yes, Uncle Lorenzo, Aunt Skye it’s good to see you”Constanza said “I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “It’s okay”Constanza said Skye hug her. “I’m glad you're here”Skye said “Me too, When Daddy call me I had to come , I just wish it wasn’t like this”Constanza said “We all do”Lorenzo said “I would like to talk to you both in the hallway if I can”Constanza said “Sure, Genevieve we will be back”Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment