Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 41

~At Genevieve the next day~Genevieve was at home all dress for the day and getting ready for court when their was a knock on the door Genevieve went to open it was Victor. “Victor, What do you want”Genevieve ask as he came in. “You really did move in here, We were going to share this house together it was going to be our dream house”Victor said and touch Genevieve hair, “Victor I been thinking about us, For the last ten years it has been a lie our relationship”Genevieve said “No it hasn’t been a lie! You love me! Victor yelled and pull her into a kiss. “Oh Victor”Genevieve said as she pull away. “I love you and I know you love me, I mess up by killing Alexander, I did it for you”Victor said “Why are you here”Genevieve ask “ I do regret killing Alexander, I just thought I was losing you to him and I wanted to keep you safe”Victor said “I never ask you to kill Alexander! I can take care of myself! I always had , I’m not some girl who needs a prince to save her”Genevieve said “I know but I also know you and deep down you just want someone to love you and take care of you”Victor said he kiss her again as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask as Victor let Genevieve go. “Nothing, I just had to say goodbye to Ginny”Victor said “Goodbye! Victor if you try to leave town I will fine you”Genevieve said “I will keep that in mind”Victor said and left. “Genevieve, Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes, Why are you here again, Don’t you have other children who need you”Genevieve ask “Genevieve, We just want to check on you and we our coming to the trial”Skye said “I don’t need you to come”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Stop push us away, We have made a lot of progress please don’t push us away, I know you're just upset with Victor”Skye said and touch her stomach. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Can I get some tea”Skye ask “Fine Mother, Just sit down and I will make you some”Genevieve said and left. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask he sit by Skye.. “Yes, Just pregnant and old”Skye said “Skye, I don’t want you to risk you're life for this baby”Lorenzo said “I risk it when we had our children and I will do the same for this baby”Skye said Genevieve came back in with tea. “Here you go Mother”Genevieve said “Thank you, We just our worry about you, You can act that Victor doesn’t mean anything to you anymore but we know that’s a lie, You spent ten years together”Skye said “Yes, Ten year of lie, He made a fool out of me, No one will make a fool out of me anymore”Genevieve said “Don’t close you're heart when it comes to love”Skye said “I need to go soon, Mother, Why don’t you just stay home and rest, You our pregnant”Genevieve said “I will be fine”Skye said “We sure go”Lorenzo said “Fine”Genevieve said they left.

On the docks~Victor was thinking about that kiss when Bianca came by. “Bianca, I just want to say I’m sorry for what I did to you and you're father to, Alexander would of love you and spoiled you”Victor said “I’m sure he would, Did you really do this all for my mother”Bianca ask “Yes, Have you ever been in love that you would do anything for that person”Victor said “No I haven’t”Bianca said ‘I hope you do find a love like that”Victor said and left as a William came by. “Hey”William said “Hey”Bianca said “I’m William Marshall I’m new in town”William said “Bianca St. John-Cassadine”Bianca said “Nice to meet you”William said “You too”Bianca said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment