Monday, November 16, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 62

~At the Quartermaine hotel~ Genevieve was downstairs in the dining room order some coffee and a muffin when Skye came in and saw Genevieve who was wearing her sunglass. “Genevieve, Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes Mother, I’m fine why”Genevieve ask “Why are you wearing sunglass inside”Skye ask “Mother, I don’t need this right now, I’m late for work so if you're here to bug me you can go away"Genevieve  said
 “I’m not here to bug you, I want to be close to you”Skye said “Mother , We try that before and it didn’t work”Genevieve said “I’m not giving up on you”Skye said “Mother please”Genevieve said Skye took off Genevieve sunglass. “So you been crying”Skye ask Genevieve took the sunglass from Skye. “Mother, I don’t want to talk about this”Genevieve said “I’m meeting AJ here you can join us”Skye said as AJ came by. “Uncle AJ, You’re here, Can you take Mother away”Genevieve ask “Genevieve”Skye said “Skye, Let’s go”AJ said they went to a table and Genevieve left.

AJ and Skye table~ AJ and Skye sit down. “What was that about”AJ ask “Something is going on with Genevieve, She was wearing sunglass when she came in, I wish she would let me in”Skye said “You have try before”AJ said “Yes and every time I have try to get close to Genevieve something happens’ “Skye said “Are you anger with Genevieve about Lorenzo still”AJ ask “I know it’s not Genevieve fault that Lorenzo broke the law, I’m upset with him for what he did to our granddaughter but I’m also worry about Lorenzo he could get killed in jail”Skye said “It’s his own fault if he does”AJ said “I know”Skye said “You still love him don’t you”AJ ask “I think I always will”Skye said “You're not alone in this”AJ said “I know”Skye said

At Genevieve house~Genevieve was at home working as she was sitting on the couch when Bianca came in. “Bianca, Are you okay, I know last night was not good for either of us”Genevieve ask “I want some answers “Bianca said “Alright do you want anything”Genevieve ask “No”Bianca said “Alright, What do you want to know”Genevieve ask “What other things did Alexander do you when he came back”Bianca ask Genevieve got up. “Oh Bianca”Genevieve said “Tell me I need to know”Bianca said “Alexander was so anger at me for giving you away and being with Victor that one night at my mother’s fundraise I went into the bathroom and Alexander was there wait for me he lock the door and rape me”Genevieve said “No, Did you tell anyone”Bianca ask ‘No, Alexander told me if I did he would hurt my family and I know If I told Daddy he would take care of Alexander and I didn’t want that”Genevieve said “Do you still love him, Is that why you can’t commitment to Victor”Bianca ask “No, But you were made with love, Yes because Alexander wasn’t wear a condom I got pregnant but it was with love too, I don’t want to get marry, I want my career”Genevieve said “Is that all he did”Bianca ask “Yes”Genevieve said “How come you never found the killer”Bianca ask “I don’t know, I want to find the killer “Genevieve said “Do you think it’s someone you know, You're father”Bianca ask Genevieve went by the window and remember the flask that was in the box. “I don’t know who killed Alexander I did want to fine him or her but I could not find them, Whoever did it was good at it”Genevieve said “Oh”Bianca said “Are you okay”Genevieve ask “Yes, Did you and Victor break up”Bianca ask “Victor mad at me, But I don’t love you're father anymore”Genevieve said “If Alexander was alive if he came back into you're life would you take him back”Bianca ask Genevieve touch her daughter's hair. “Alexander isn’t coming back to me”Genevieve said “Yeah”Bianca said “Are you going to still stay at Nikolas”Genevieve ask “Yes”Bianca said “Alright”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment