Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 57~

At General Hospital~Dr Kelly’s office~Skylar and Carman and the surrogacy where their doing an ultrasound. “Did it work”Skylar ask holding Carman hand. “Yes it work, It could be a couple of babies”Dr Kelly said “That’s okay, We can handle it”Carman said “Yes, I hope we have a girl just like my sister Genevieve and I know Genevieve she will spoil all of them “Skylar said “Yes she will”Carman said “Thank you for this, If you need anything”Skylar said ‘I’m just glad to do this for both of you”The woman said “You're going to heaven for this”Skylar said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay on the bed as Alexander was still there by her when her parents came in, “What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo”Skye said “I just want to check on Genevieve , We all want the same thing here, We want Genevieve to wake up, I don’t care right now if she does take me back I just want her to wake up, Our daughter needs her”Alexander said “You're right, That’s all we want”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “I’m going to check on our dog Princess, Genevieve would want me to take care of her”Alexander said “That’s a great idea, Thank you”Skye said “Anything you need”Alexander said “We will get our daughter what she needs Cassadine”Lorenzo said he walk by Genevieve and touch her hair. “Princess I know you're tired but you need to wake up”Lorenzo said as Skylar came in. “Genevieve you need to wake up , I need my twin, It work the surrogacy is carry my babies and they need their Aunt Genevieve to spoil them like you did Raelyn”Skylar said “That’s wonderful”Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “Thanks, It’s hard to be happy about it now”Skylar said “Genevieve would be happy for you and you're right the babies need their Aunt Genevieve”Skye said “Yes, They do we all do”Skylar said “Yes, I will be back”Lorenzo said he left the room and Skye follow him.

In the hallway~Skye and Lorenzo were their. “Lorenzo , Please be careful, I can’t lose you too”Skye said “I will be careful”Lorenzo said “Good, Is Luis going with you”Skye ask “No”Lorenzo said Skye pull him in. “You better come back to me”Skye said “I will”Lorenzo said and kiss her and left. Skye touch her stomach. “You're sister is going to wake up, She has to”Skye said

At the Airport~ Lila Rae was there waiting when a young woman came out of the plane. “Mother”Raelyn said Lila Rae hug her daughter. “I’m glad you're here”Lila Rae said “Mother, What is going on, Why did you ask me to come home is it Grandfather”Raelyn ask “No it’s Genevieve” Lila Rae said “No, What happened”Raelyn ask “All we know right now is someone poison Genevieve and she in a coma”Lila Rae said “No, I hope she wake up”Raelyn said “Me too, Even though she a pain I love my sister”Lila Rae said “Aunt Genevieve love you to Mother”Raelyn said “How do you know”Lila Rae ask “Aunt Genevieve told me when we would have our special days when I was little”Raelyn said “Genevieve love to spoil you, I always thought she was trying to make up for what she did to Bianca with you but I know now she love you too”Lila Rae said “Yes, I hope Bianca is okay, She must be going through hell thinking she can lose her only parent she has left”Raelyn said “Their more you need to know, I will tell you in the car”Lila Rae said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment