Monday, November 16, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 65

~At Stateville~ Lorenzo was there in his cell with Julian when Genevieve and Skye came in. “What do you want”Genevieve ask “Genevieve it’s nice to see you”Julian said “Julian Jerome the first crimes I ever put away”Genevieve said “It’s good to see you too Genevieve the hypocrite lawyer who is sleeping with a crime”Julian said “What are you talking about, I don’t have time for this”Genevieve said Genevieve walk away,“ I know who killed the man you love Alexander Cassadine”Julian said Genevieve turn around, “I’m not going to listen to this, Alexander was a better man then both of you put together”Genevieve said “Genevieve just listen to us, We will tell you everything if you get us a deal”Lorenzo said “Of course you want a deal, Well hell no I will not let either of you out, You both will be here till you're old and gray”Genevieve said “Genevieve don’t you want to know who killed the man you love, The father of you're daughter, It’s someone you know”Lorenzo said “So you will tell me all about who killed Alexander if I let the both of you go”Genevieve ask “Yes, I will die in here if I don’t get out soon you don’t want that do you, I’m you're father”Lorenzo ask “No deal”Genevieve said and left. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Who killed Alexander”Skye ask “Our daughter's new boyfriend Victor”Lorenzo said “Tell me everything , Bianca has a right to know”Skye said “I will”Lorenzo said

At the Gravestones~ Lila Rae was visiting Morgan. “Oh Morgan I love you and miss you it’s been hard without you”Lila Rae said as Genevieve came by. “What are you doing here”Lila Rae ask “I came to visit Alexander,I’m sorry”Genevieve said “It’s okay, i’m done”Lila Rae said “You still love Morgan don’t you”Genevieve ask “Yes always he was my first”Lila Rae said “Yeah, At least you know how he died”Genevieve said “It doesn't make it easy, I’m mad that Morgan killed himself,”Lila Rae said “Yeah you have a right to be”Genevieve said “Why are you visiting Alexander grave”Lila Rae ask “Daddy and Julian want to make a deal to get out of jail, They would tell me who killed Alexander if I made a deal with them”Genevieve said “You say no”Lila Rae ask “Yes, I will find out who killed Alexander if I want to, You know the last time I saw him was when I was in the hospital from when he freezes me, I was so upset with him, I told him to get out of my life”Genevieve said “You had every right to be anger, It’s not you're fault that’s his dead, Maybe if you did find out who did it you will finally have some peace and can move on”Lila Rae said “Maybe, Bianca wants to know about him”Genevieve said “That’s because his her father”Lila Rae said “Yes, Alexander would of spoiled her if we raised her. Sometime I do think about what if”Genevieve said “Yeah”Lila Rae said as Victor came by.

“Genevieve can we talk”Victor ask “Yes, Lila Rae I will see you later”Genevieve said “Yes”LiIa Rae said “I have my car”Victor said he took Genevieve hand and they left.

At Stateville~ Lorenzo had just finished telling Skye about Alexander. “Oh my god, We need to get Genevieve to listen to us”Skye said “Yes we do”Lorenzo said

At Julian side~ “Their more then you will ever know”Julian said to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment