Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve/Alexander ch 19~”All about Skye”


At Skye house~ Skye was put somethings in a box when Lorenzo came in and pull her into her arms. “Skye”Lorenzo said he kiss her neck. “Lorenzo”Skye said she turn to face him.”You could of hire someone”Lorenzo said “I can pack my stuff”Skye said “Are you ready for this”Lorenzo ask “Yes I love you”Skye said “I love you too”Lorenzo said “Can you do this , If I’m pregnant with Jax child can you help me raise he or her”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said he kiss her. “I been thinking we sure renewed our vows”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo., Yes”Skye said they share a kiss as Jax came in. “Jax why are you here”Skye ask “To check on you, Have you heard anything”Jax ask “Not yet”Skye said “Lorenzo if Skye is pregnant I’m going to be in this child life”Jax said “I would never take a child from it’s father”Lorenzo said “ I hope we can all work this out”Skye said as her phone rang. “Skye Alcazar, I will be their”Skye said and hang up. “That was Dr Kelly”Skye said “Let’s go”Lorenzo said

On the docks~Blair was walking when she ran into Carly. “Great”Blair said “Blair”Carly said “I know you're sleeping with my husband, Todd doesn’t love you he only use you to hurt me, When Todd is done with you he will just throw you away like the trash you are”Blair said “You're just jealous that Todd love me”Carly said “Really, You think Todd love you, Has he ever say it, or romance you in anyway”Blair ask Carly didn’t say anything, “I didn’t think so, Oh I meet you're ex-husband Jax I can see why you still love him, His great in bed”Blair said “You slept with Jax”Carly ask “Yes, His a great catch! To bad his in love with Skye”Blair said “Jax isn’t in love with Skye, He just think he is”Carly said

At General Hospital~Dr Kelly office Skye and Lorenzo and Jax were their. “So I’m pregnant”Skye ask “Yes”Dr Kelly said “How far”Skye ask “Two weeks”Dr Kelly said “Could the baby have down syndrome”Skye ask “Yes, We could do a test and you need to take it easy Skye”Dr Kelly said “I will make sure she does”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said ‘You're welcome”Dr Kelly said and left. “Jax can we do this without lawyers”Skye ask “Yes, Lorenzo you better keep this baby safe when you're around my son or daughter”Jax said “I will”Lorenzo said “Skye I do want to do this together without lawyers”Jax said “Me too”Skye said Jax left. “Skye , Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “I just can’t believe I’m doing this again”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “Maybe, I will be a better mother this time”Skye said “You are a good mother”Lorenzo said

At the Quartermaine mansion outside~ Genevieve and Bianca had just finish riding. “This was fun”Bianca said “Yes it was, Bianca how are you doing”Genevieve ask “Not good”Bianca said “Did you stay at Nikolas last night”Genevieve ask “Yes it’s hard being there his going to support Victor”Bianca said “Well my house is almost done, Why don't you come live with me”Genevieve ask “Sure, I would like that”Bianca said “Good, The other day when you call me mother, it made me feel great, I like it”Genevieve said “I like it too, I just don’t want to disrespect the woman who raised me”Bianca said “I get it”Genevieve said “Thank you, I’m meeting Raelyn for lunch I sure get ready, This was fun”Bianca said “Yes it was”Genevieve said Bianca left.

No comments:

Post a Comment