Thursday, November 19, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 26~”Where is Genevieve”


At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye and Lorenzo were trying to have a nice dinner with their children. “Well Dinner was great but I have to go”Genevieve said she had a hard time get up. “Where are you going”Skylar ask “I’m meeting someone”Genevieve said “The married man , Who is it”Skylar ask “I know, We all do, It’s The mayor”Lila Rae said “Genevieve”Skylar said “John and I were lovers in college he could've been mine”Genevieve said “I didn’t know about you and John”Skylar said “I will tell you all later sis, I do love you”Genevieve said she pull out her keys when Lorenzo came behind her and took them. “Daddy give me back my keys”Genevieve said as she turn to face him. “No, You're not driving you had too much wine, I will take you anywhere or you will stay here”Lorenzo said “You can’t control me”Genevieve said “Do you want to lose you're career over Cassadine! You are destroy yourself and everything you work hard for! All for him! Why Genevieve, Why are you doing this, Where is the strong woman I raise”Lorenzo ask he put his hands on Genevieve face. “Genevieve, We our worry about you”Skye said Genevieve took Lorenzo hands off Genevieve. “Don’t worry about me! I don’t need you”Genevieve said she pour more wine and was about to drink it when Lorenzo took the glass from her. “I can’t let you destroy yourself”Lorenzo said “I’m out of here”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Why don’t we go into you're old room and we can watch a movie and talk”Skylar said “Sure, Carman you don’t mind do you”Genevieve ask “No , You know I will always share Skylar with you”Carman said “You're a great man, Sis was lucky to find you”Genevieve said “Yes, I’m, Mother maybe you can bring us some snacks”Skylar ask “Sure”Skye said Skylar took Genevieve hand and they went upstairs. “I never seen Genevieve like this”Lila Rae said “Me either and it scare me, This isn’t the little girl we raise”Skye said “No it’s not”Lorenzo said “Sure we tell Bianca what is going on”Lila Rae ask “I don’t know”Skye said

At Genevieve old room~Genevieve and Skylar were in the room. “Genevieve, What is going on with you, All the drinking is it because of Victor”Skylar ask “He made a fool out of me”Genevieve said “I know but it’s not like you to drink like this and fall apart”Skylar said “I know I hate it too and Daddy is right I don’t know who I’m right now, I hate when his right”Genevieve said “You hate when anyone is right but you, Now are you keeping a secret”Skylar ask as Skye came in with PJ. “Genevieve, Skylar I have some PJ you can wear, It’s nice to have you both back here just for the night, Skylar , Genevieve I love you”Skye said “I’m going to chance”Genevieve said she went into her old bathroom. “Skylar , Did you get out anything of you're sister”Skye ask “I almost did”Skylar said “Oh, This is a good idea, How are you”Skye ask “Mother, I’m not going to fall apart because you're pregnant”Skylar said “Good”Skye said Genevieve came out, “Well if you girls need anything”Skye said “We don’t”Genevieve said Skye left.

Downstairs~Lorenzo was downstairs and just pick up Genevieve purse as Skye came in. “Lorenzo , What are you doing”Skye ask “Since Genevieve isn’t going to tell us about her secret I’m going to find out”Lorenzo said “You think it’s in her purse”Skye said “I don’t know what else to do”Lorenzo said he open Genevieve purse and pull out her wallet and look through it and put it on the couch and then pull out birth control pills and candy and mints. “No secret”Skye said “I guess not just junk food and money and cards”Lorenzo said “Yes, Now put it all back”Skye said Lorenzo put it back as Luis came in. “Mother I’m sorry about tonight, I just am upset that you're carry another man child”Luis Jr said “I know it’s hard but this baby will not come between you're father and I”Skye said “No, You're mother and I are together forever”Lorenzo said “Good”Luis Jr said as Lila Rae came in. “Do you both want to stay here too”Lorenzo ask “Sure why not”Lila Rae said “Yes”Luis Jr said

Genevieve old room~Genevieve and Skylar were slept in the bed holding hands as Skye came in and check on them and cover them up with a blanket. “My babies, I can do this again”Skye said and touch her stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment