Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 10

~ At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was downstairs having brandy when Skye came back in the room. “Lorenzo, Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes, This is what I wanted, I know it’s hard with my lifestyle but Genevieve doesn’t hate me , She love me”Lorenzo said “Yes she does”Skye said “I’m glad you're stay here”Lorenzo said “It’s just for Genevieve”Skye said “Skye, We can fix things”Lorenzo said “What about the fact that I slept with Jax, Can you get past it”Skye ask “Yes I can”Lorenzo said “Really, You will let it go , Leave Jax alone”Skye ask “Yes I hurt Jax enough”Lorenzo said “Yes you did”Skye said “So what do you say, Are we back together”Lorenzo ask Skye kiss Lorenzo. “Let’s go upstairs’ Lorenzo said “No, Our daughter is here, I want to wait, I want it to be perfect”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said “I will stay in the guest room”Skye said they went upstairs and Lorenzo walk Skye to the guest room. “Can I kiss you goodnight”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye. “You always were a great kisser”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said Skye went inside the guest room and Lorenzo went to check on Genevieve who was sleeping in her old room Lorenzo cover her up with a blanket. “I love you Princess, I know you love me too”Lorenzo said and left.

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Jax hotel room he was in bed with Blair, “I never got you're name”Blair said “You're either”Jax said “Blair Cramer”She said “Jasper Jacks, Everyone calls me Jax”He said “It’s nice too meet you, You're great in bed”Blair said “You too”Jax said “So who is the woman you still love”Blair ask “My ex-wife I sure of know I loss my chance with her, I hurt her too much”Jax said “I’m sorry”Blair said “Thanks, It’s my fault, I did it all myself, I sure of never hurt Skye”Jax said “Did you say Skye”Blair ask “Yes, Do you know my ex-wife”Jax ask “Yes I do, She slept with my husband at the time”Blair said “Skye, Has chance she not that same person you know”Jax said “I know, I beat she pick Lorenzo”Blair said “Yes, You know Lorenzo”Jax ask “For a long time I thought Lorenzo was Tomas a man I loved but he was use his cousin name to hide from the law”Blair said “Oh, Do you still love him”Jax ask “No”Blair said “Oh”Jax said “I sure go”Blair said “You can stay here if you want”Jax said “Thanks”Blair said

At Nikolas/Emily~ “Emily, How are you doing”Nikolas ask “I hate this, I love both of the boys, I don’t care that I didn’t give birth to them, They are mine sons”Emily said “I know, You love Victor and Alexander, You are a great mother to our sons”Nikolas said “Do you think if we didn’t sent Victor away none of this would happened and Alexander would still be here”Emily ask “Maybe, I just can’t let Victor go to jail for this”Nikolas said “Me either”Emily said

No comments:

Post a Comment