Thursday, November 19, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 39


~At Skylar/Carman~ Skylar was painting a nursery when Carman came in. “Skylar ,What are you doing”Carman ask “I know we don’t know yet it if work but I want to paint the nursery room”Skylar said “It looks great, Skylar if this doesn’t work we can adoption”Carman said “I know”Skylar said “Good, I will do anything for you”Carman said “I will do the same for you”Skylar said “So are you going to Victor trial tomorrow “Carman ask “No, I have work to do , I have a painting to finish and I’m sure Genevieve will understand”Skylar said “Yes”Carman said “Genevieve doesn’t love Victor she loved Alexander still this whole thing is about her love for him”Skylar said “Could be”Carman said “Let’s go to bed”Skylar said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came in. “That was a lovely time with Our daughter and Granddaughter”Lorenzo said “Yes it was, Genevieve has forgive you, By take you're last name back she has let it go with everything”Skye said ‘You think so”Lorenzo said “Yes, I do, I do know our daughter and in court I could tell when she look at Victor when she was testify it wasn’t love she felt for Victor anymore it’s hate, She love Alexander”Skye said “Yes she does, Skye , Genevieve is keeping a secret, She doesn’t know I know it”Lorenzo said “What is it”Skye ask “I will tell you but you have to keep it between us”Lorenzo said “Sure”Skye said Lorenzo told Skye.

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Nora room~ Nora was doing some work when their was a knock on the door it was Alexis. “Alexis”Nora said “Can I come in”Alexis ask “Sure, Why are you here”Nora ask “To see if you need anything for the trial tomorrow”Alexis ask “I have everything I need , I’m going to lose this case”Nora said “I know, All the evidence the state has isn't good their no way out of this for Victor, Expert if take a plea deal”Alexis said “Yes, I try to talk to Victor about that”Nora said “Let me”Alexis said “Thanks”Nora said “You're welcome, I wish not just as a lawyer but as his aunt I can save him”Alexis said “Yes it’s hard”Nora said “You're a great lawyer”Alexis said “Thanks, So is Genevieve “Nora said “Yes she is, Genevieve has never lost a case”Alexis said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~”Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “What are we going to do”Skye ask “Nothing”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, We can’t keep this”Skye said “Yes we can, Genevieve needs to move on from both the Cassadine she can do better then either of them”Lorenzo said “But Lorenzo we can’t keep this”Skye said “Please Skye”Lorenzo said “What if Victor goes to jail for this”Skye ask “We will be killing two birds with one stone”Lorenzo said “Are you sure Genevieve know”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “I hate this, But fine I will keep it”Skye said “Thank you, Now let’s go upstairs I want to make love to my wife”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment