Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 62~”Will Genevieve die?”



On the docks~Lila Rae was sitting on the bench reading the letter that Genevieve left her. “Dear Lila Rae, The reason I want you to be in change is because I know you will not let you're emotions get the best of you, You will do the right thing even if it’s the hardest one, I hate to admit this but you are strong the way you forgive Daddy for what happened to you're baby boy I could never do that, I do love you big sis, Please do the right thing I know in you're heart you know what is it, If I’m on life support I would hate it”Genevieve said

“Oh what do I do”Lila Rae said to herself as Alexander came by. “Lila Rae, How is Genevieve , I was just going to see her”Alexander ask “Not good and Genevieve left me in changer of her care, I have the say if Genevieve live or dies”Lila Rae said “Wow”Alexander said “I don’t know what to do”Lila Rae said “Yes, You do or Genevieve would never put you in changer, You know Genevieve she plans things”Alexander said “Yes she does”Lila Rae said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay there on the bed when Victor came in. “It’s true, You're in a coma, I sure hate you but god help me I love you and I want you to wake up I don’t care if you don’t take me back just wake up”Victor said

In the hallway~Skye and Lorenzo were sitting down talking. “Skye, Whatever Lila Rae decision we can’t be mad at her it’s not her fault”Lorenzo said “Lila Rae, Isn’t going to pull the plug on her sister we know that”Skye said “Yeah”Lorenzo said “I hate having Genevieve here, I think she will wake up in her old room at our house”Skye said “You want to bring our daughter home”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I can take care of her and we can hire a nurse”Skye said “Maybe”Lorenzo said

“Skylar”Carman said “I wish my sister would of pick me”Skylar said “Genevieve know you would do the right thing because that’s what you do but sometime you have to make a hard choice even when everyone disagree with it”Carman said “True, I could never pull the plug”Skylar said “No and Genevieve know that”Carman said “Lila Rae, Doesn’t hate Genevieve”Skylar said “I know”Carman said as Lila Rae and Alexander came by. “Lila Rae, Did you make you're decision is you're sister going to live or die”Skye ask as she got up and look at Lila Rae. “Mother, This isn’t easy”Lila Rae said “I know it’s not but please don’t do this”Skye said “Skye”Alexander said as Alexis came by. “Alexis, Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “I call her, If we need a lawyer, I want Alexis”Skye said “What is going on”Alexis ask “Lila Rae has the final say if her sister live or dies”Skye said “Mother, I love Genevieve I do,She going to hate me but for now Genevieve lives”Lila Rae said “Thank you”Skye said she hug Lila Rae. “You're welcome”Lila Rae said “Thanks Aunt Lila Rae”Bianca said “You're welcome”Lila Rae said “Let’s go talk to Alan, We want to take Genevieve to our house to get better”Lorenzo said “Good”Skylar said Skye and Lorenzo left. “Lila Rae”Skylar said “This wasn’t a easy choice”Lila Rae said “No it’s not”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment