Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Skye/Lorenzo/Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 3

~ At The Quartermaine hotel lobby~ Lorenzo was about to leave when Skye came down. “Skye, Can we go somewhere and talk”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo”Skye said he went by Skye. “You don’t still love Jax , He hurt you , You're heart belongs to me”Lorenzo said “You hurt me too”Skye said “I never cheat on you or lied to you about who I really love, My heart in our marriage always belong to you, I put you first ’Lorenzo said “You may of not cheat with another woman but you cheat on us by choice you're career over us and our family, Lorenzo you shot our granddaughter who is scared of you”Skye said “I do hate that”Lorenzo said “Good, Can you promise me that you're out you will stay clean”Skye ask “I can’t”Lorenzo said “No of course you can’t, You will never choose us and our family over the business”Skye said “It doesn’t mean we our over, I still love you and I know you love me too”Lorenzo said he pull Skye into a kiss, “I can’t do this right now”Skye said and left.

At Alexis office~Alexis was working she hate that she had to arrest Alexander when their was a knock on the door. “Can I help you”Alexis ask without looking at the door. “Yes, I’m here to see the best DA in this town she my ex-wife”The man said as Alexis turn around. “Jax, It’s you”Alexis said “Yes,I’m back”Jax said Alexis touch his face. “How”Alexis ask “It’s a long story for a while I didn’t remember who I was”Jax said “I’m glad you're back, Have you seen Josslyn”Alexis ask “Yes, I have a lot of making up with my baby girl”Jax said “Josslyn is a great woman, Carly did a great job and we all look out for her”Alexis said “Thank you”Jax said “You're welcome”Alexis said “How are you”Ja ask “Oh right now I hate my job”Alexis said

At Victor cell~ Victor was in his cell when Genevieve came by. ‘Genevieve, Are you heard to finally listen to me”Victor ask “Why did you kill Alexander”Genevieve ask “For us, And for You, Alexander raped you I want to take you're pain away”Victor said “You had to right to do that! I will make sure you pay , I don’t love you anymore”Genevieve yelled “No! You love me”Victor yelled “No, I love Alexander, His my first love”Genevieve yelled know that would hurt Victor more and left. “No! Victor yelled

At The Mayor's office~ The mayor was working when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve”John said “John, I want to talk to you about the case on Victor”Genevieve said “You are not going to have that case, I’m going to call a special DA on this since Alexis is his Aunt”John said “John, I can do this, I can put my feelings for Victor away, I did it for my father and brother”Genevieve said “I know and you were great”John said “I will put My father away too again”Genevieve said “Right now, Just work on you're campaign to become prosecutor of this town”John said “I want to help the special Da on this case”Genevieve said “Alright, Deal”John said “Thank you”Genevieve said and left.

On the docks~Carly was walking when she ran into a man. “Sorry”Carly said “It’s okay”The Man said he stop Carly. “Carly it’s me”Jax said “Jax, You're alive”Carly said “Yes I’m”Jax said Carly touch his face. “How”Carly ask “It’s a long story for a while I didn’t remember who I was and I’m sorry you had to raise our daughter alone”Jax said “It’s okay, None of this is you're fault, It’s Lorenzo and Faith and Skye fault”Carly said “It’s not Skye fault, Leave her alone”Ja said “Have you talk to Skye, She took over Josslyn company”Carly ask “Yes I have seen Skye”Jax said “Wait, You're not hear for Josslyn you're here for Skye , You slept with her! Carly yelled and slap Jax. “You have no right to be upset we our over, You're with another man, and Yes I saw Josslyn”Jax said “Skye is going to pick Lorenzo again, His out of jail and you will be hurt again”Carly said “Don’t worry about me”Jax
said “Fine”Carly said

At Nikolas/Emily~ Nikolas and Emily were talking. “I don’t know what to do, Do we save our son”Nikolas ask “I don’t know, I love both of them”Emily said “Me too”Nikolas said as Bianca came in. “Bianca, How are you doing”Nikolas ask “I’m glad I know who killed Alexander, I’m sorry about this”Bianca said “Me too”Nikolas said “Are you going to save him”Bianca ask “I don’t know”Nikolas ask “I get if you do , His you're son”Bianca said “Thank you, No matter we our a family in this”Nikolas said “Yes”Bianca said “Bianca , Are you okay”Emily ask “Lorenzo is out, I saw him at my mother house”Bianca said “How do you feel”Emily ask “I don’t know”Bianca said “It’s okay to hate him, He shot you”Nikolas said “Genevieve does that for both of us she full of hate, I don’t want to be like that, I do like some things in her but not that”Bianca said “I know”Emily said

No comments:

Post a Comment