Monday, November 16, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 71

~At the land by The Quartermaine~Genevieve was their talking to the architect as Victor came by. “Victor, This is Sam”Genevieve said “Nice to meet you, Are you done here”Victor ask “Yes, We have all what we need”The architect said he left. “Victor, How did it go”Genevieve ask “Not that great, Genevieve let’s get ready for you're brother restaurant opening”Victor said “Sure”Genevieve said they left.

At Stateville~ Lorenzo/Julian cell~Ric came by. “What do you want”Ric ask “We want a deal,I have proof who killed Alexander Cassadine and we will get it to you if we both get out of here”Julian said “Really, You have proof who poison Alexander”Ric ask “Yes We do, All here it’s Victor Cassadine”Julian said “Victor, Poison his own brother, Why”Ric ask “To make sure he keeps my daughter”Lorenzo said “How I’m suppose to believe this”Ric ask “You just have to”Julian said as The mayor came by. “Sir, Don’t worry I’m deal with it”Ric said

At Luis Restaurant~Skye and Lila Rae and Skylar and Genevieve and Victor and Bianca and Alan and Monica and Nikolas and Emily and Josslyn and Luis were their. “Luis, I’m so proud of you”Skye said “Thanks Mother, I think this is a good thing”Luis said “Yes tonight is a new start for all of us”Skye said “Yes”Luis said “I have news, Victor and I are build a house right by the Quartermaine mansion”Genevieve said “That’s great”Skylar said “Mother”Genevieve ask “I’m happy for you both”Skye said “Thank you, Bianca we our going to build you a guesthouse”Genevieve said “Thanks”Bianca said Luis got up. “I just want to thank everyone for join me here in my new start, Welcome to “New Beginnings”Luis said everyone clap.

Skye went by the bar and order a drink of sparker water when a man came by. “Nice place”The man said ‘Yes it is”Skye said “Let me pay for you're drink”The man said “No it’s okay, I can buy my own drinks”Skye said “I’m sure you can”The man said as Skye turn around. “No, Jax it’s you”Skye said and touch his face. “Yes Skye, It’s a long story but I’m alive”Jax said “Oh Jax I hate myself for what happened to you”Skye said “It’s not you're fault, Can we go somewhere and talk”Jax ask “Yes”Skye said they left.

Victor and Genevieve were kissing as Ric and a cop came by. “Genevieve I’m sorry but I have to do this”Ric said “What”Genevieve ask “I have to arrest Victor Cassadine for murder of Alexander Cassadine”Ric said “What! No Victor didn’t kill Alexander I want prove”Genevieve said “It’s all their”Ric said he give her the file. “Who give you all this”Genevieve ask “Genevieve don’t believe Ric”Victor said “Julian and you're father , We made a deal”Ric said Nikolas and Emily came by. “Son”Nikolas said “I didn’t do this”Victor said “I will get a lawyer for you son”Nikolas said “Genevieve don’t believe any of this”Victor said as he was arrest.

At Skye house~Skye and Jax share a kiss. “Skye, I know we have a lot to talk about but I love you, I came back to be with you and Josslyn”Jax said “Oh Jax, Things are a mess right now with Lorenzo , I just divorce him and it’s been so long since I been with a man, I need you”Skye said “It’s been a long time for me too”Jax said and they made love on the bed as a man was downstairs and walk up to Skye room and saw them making love. “Get you're hands off my wife! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo, You're out of jail”Skye ask “Yes, Who are you making love to”Lorenzo ask as Jax got up. “Jax Jacks you're back”Lorenzo said “Yes I’m”Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment