Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 66~”Life or death”



At Alexander~Alexander was getting Princess setting in when Alexis came in. “Alexander’, You want to see me” Alexis said “Yes, Aunt Alexis, It’s about Genevieve will, Can we do anything to make sure Skye and Lorenzo follow it”Alexander ask “Alexander, You have no say it any of this you're not her husband their is no legal way you can stop Skye and Lorenzo from take care of their daughter”Alexis said “Genevieve has a DNR”Alexander said “Yes and they have to follow it if she flat lines”Alexis said “I just hate this, Genevieve would hate this too just lay in bed helpless isn’t like her”Alexander said “No it’s not, But we can’t stop it”Alexis said “I guess not”Alexander said

At AJ/Lydia~AJ and Constanza were talking. “So Genevieve doesn’t want to be on life support and she has a DNR but Aunt Skye and Uncle Lorenzo aren’t going to follow it, I may have to do some legal action if I have to, I love Genevieve I do and I will do what I need to do what she wanted”Constanza said “I know, You will that’s why Genevieve want you to look over her will she trust you and know you would do the right thing”AJ said “Thanks Daddy, Will you be on my side, Even it means Aunt Skye will be mad at you”Constanza ask “Yes, Because I know Genevieve would hate this, I would miss her and I would love if she did wake up but if she not going to then it’s time to let her go”AJ said “Thanks”Constanza said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~Genevieve was laying on her bed as Lorenzo was sitting by her reading the book “The Little woman”. Genevieve invoice ~”Daddy, What is going on, Why I’m in my old room, Why would you just do the right thing for me and not yourself and Mothers and unplug me, Daddy please, I don’t want to be like this” .

Lorenzo was reading as Skye and Bianca came in. “Lorenzo, What are you doing”Skye ask “I’m reading Genevieve her favorite book “The little woman” I found it in Genevieve library”Lorenzo said “Mother has a library”Bianca ask “Yes, It was one of her favorite rooms, I build it for her”Skye said “Why don’t we go show you it, Genevieve we will be downstairs, I will read more later”Lorenzo said he put the book on the table and kiss Genevieve .

Downstairs~Skye and Lorenzo and Bianca came downstairs. “Bianca, I’m glad you're staying here if you need anything”Lorenzo said “I just want to be here for my mother sake and if my father wants to see Mother you better let him”Bianca said “Bianca, Alexander hurt you're mother”Lorenzo said “None of us in this room our perfect either”Bianca said “All we want is Genevieve to wake up that’s all”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said they went into the library. “Did Mother stay in the library a lot”Bianca ask “Yes, We would fine Genevieve sleeping on the floor with a book in her hand and I had to carry her upstairs”Lorenzo said “Grandmother, Why did you give Mother this room”Bianca ask “I want you're mother to have a room she loved, Lila Rae had a room so she could play the piano and Skylar had her art room and Luis had a room for all his comic book, Genevieve need a room of her own”Skye said “Yes”Bianca said she saw some hershey kiss hide in the book shelf and pull it out “What is with the hershey kiss ,Mother has them all over her house”Bianca said “Genevieve doesn’t like to say I love you so she give the hershey kiss out”Skye said “I remember when Mother say it to me. I’m going to get setting in”Bianca said “Alright”Skye said “What room are you staying in”Lorenzo ask “The one next to Genevieve’ Skye said they left the library as Lorenzo phone rang. “I have to take this”Lorenzo said he left and Skye touch the sign on Genevieve door to the library and sit down and read the note that Genevieve write her. “Dear Mother, Please do what is best for me and let me go, I love you, You are the best mother in the world but I need you to do this for me and let me go, I’m not someone that belong to you I’m my own person I always have been, You are a great mother by let me stay on life support doesn’t prove anything” Genevieve .

“Sorry Genevieve , I can’t let you go”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment