Thursday, November 19, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 35


~At Victor trial~ Skye and Lorenzo and Monica and Alan and Emily and Nikolas and Laura and Stefan and Alexis and Kristina and Molly and Bianca and Lila Rae and Luis and Skylar were there when Genevieve came back in as the judge came back in and everyone stood up and sit back down. “I have look over all the evidence the state has and Victor Cassadine you will go on trial as normal”The judge said “Yes you're honor”Victor said “Who is ready to call you're first witness”The judge ask “I’m”Nora said “Go ahead”The judge said “I call Genevieve Quartermaine Alcazar to the stand”Nora said “You're honor, She is the asst DA on this case”Scotty said “I’m aware of Ms. Alcazar relationship on this case, It’s fine”The judge said Genevieve got up and swear in. “Ms. Alcazar, Can I call you that”Nora ask “Yes it’s fine”Genevieve said “Ms.Alcazar, Is all this put Mr. Cassadine in jail because things ending between both of you”Nora ask “No It’s true, Mr. Cassadine killed his brother”Genevieve said “Which brother did you love? Alexander or Victor”Nora ask “Both Victor and Alexander our different” Genevieve said she wasn’t going to let Nora break her. “Who give you the evidence on this case”Nora ask Genevieve didn’t say anything, “Do I have to remind you about the law”Nora ask, “No I know all about the law, I live for it, My father Lorenzo Alcazar and Julian Jerome had the evidence and give it to the Mayor “Genevieve said “Do you really believe in you're heart that Victor could do something like this toward his own brother for you”Nora ask Genevieve look at Victor. “Yes I do”Genevieve said “What was Alexander like when he came back to town after leaving you on you're wedding day”Nora ask “Alexander was different very dark and anger at me for giving our baby away”Genevieve said “Did Alexander rape you, At you're mother fundraiser in the bathroom at the hotel”Nora ask Genevieve look at Victor she was upset about this. “Yes”Genevieve said she cried a little and wipe her tears which shock everyone in the court. “Did Alexander kidnapped you and try to get you to marry him and when you say no he put you on ice to freeze you” Nora ask “Yes, But it doesn’t mean Victor had a right to kill him! Genevieve yelled “Ms. Alcazar”The judge said “Sorry”Genevieve said “Mrs. Buchanan are you done”The Judge ask “I have a point to make, Yes my client did this but it wasn’t out of hate, All this was for love to protect the woman he loves” Nora said “I don’t need a man to take care of me”Genevieve said “Ms. Alcazar”The Judge said “Sorry you're honor”Genevieve said “Are you done”The Judge ask “Yes, You're honor I’m”Nora said and sit back down.

“Mr. Baldwin are you going to question Ms.Alcazar “The Judge ask “Yes”Scotty said he got up.”Do you believe that Mr. Victor Cassadine really love you or did he want you because of his brother”Scotty ask “Because of his brother”Genevieve said “Did you ever ask Victor to kill his brother”Scotty ask “No”Genevieve said “I’m done”Scotty said Genevieve got up and sit by Scotty. “The court will be back tomorrow” The judge said and got up. “Genevieve , Are you okay”Scotty ask “Yes, I’m going home”Genevieve said and went into the hallway as Skye and Lorenzo and Skylar and Luis Jr and Lila Rae came by. “Genevieve” Skye said “I don’t want to talk, I just want to be alone”Genevieve said “Genevieve “Skylar said “I will be okay”Genevieve said and left. “I’m worry about Genevieve”Skye said “Genevieve will be fine ’Skylar said “Yes, Mother how is the baby”Lila Rae ask “The baby is okay, I had a test to see if has Down Syndrome” Skye said “Mother, We love you and we just don’t want you to risk you're health over the baby”Lila Rae said “I will not let you're mother risk her life”Lorenzo said “I willn’t”Skye said “Good”Lila Rae said “I have news, Carman and I are having a Surrogacy carry a baby for us”Skylar said “That’s great”Skye said “Yes it is, Anything you need”Lorenzo said “Thanks, It start today I sure go”Skylar said and left.

Inside the courtroom~Bianca was sitting in the room as Nikolas and Emily came by. “Are you okay”Nikolas ask “Genevieve told me about how dark he was, I’m like him”Bianca ask “No never”Nikolas said “Thanks, I know this is all mess up”Bianca said “Yes it is”Nikolas said

No comments:

Post a Comment