Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 58

~At a Warehouse~ Julian was their tie to a chair as Lorenzo came in. “What do you want Alcazar” Julian ask Lorenzo pull out his gun. “I want know, Why you poison my daughter with and how do I save her! Lorenzo yelled “There's nothing that will save Genevieve now the poison I give her will keep her in a coma and no doctor will save her! Julian yelled “No! My daughter will not die! Lorenzo yelled “There's nothing you can do right now, Do you really want to kill me and go to jail for it”Julian ask “I will be fine! Lorenzo yelled

At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Skye was putting Genevieve robe on her. “This will make you feel like yourself and then you will wake up I also pick out some shoes for you they look new”Skye said she put them on Genevieve feet. “I also have you're hairbrush too, Remember when you were little I would love to brush you're hair even though you hate it you would fight me but you never took care of you're beautiful red hair”Skye said Skye brush her hair as Carly came in. “What are you doing here”Skye ask “I just want to say that if you need anything”Carly said “Genevieve will wake up, I’m making her beautiful right now”Skye said “Skye, We had our issue but I believe Genevieve will wake up just like her cousin Michael”Carly said “Thank you, My daughter is a fighter”Skye said “Yes she is, Just like her parents”Carly said and took Skye hand. “Thanks”Skye said “You're welcome”Carly said and left. “Genevieve, Do you want some makeup on, I also have you're makeup bag”Skye said as Lila Rae and Raelyn came in. “Raelyn”Skye said “Grandmother, Aunt Genevieve will wake up, She has to I have to thank her”Raelyn said “For what”Skye ask “Genevieve help me get into Yale, She email the school and sent them money to help me get it”Raelyn said “You're smart too that help”Lila Rae said “Yes”Skye said “Mother, Where is Daddy”Lila Rae ask as Lorenzo came in. “Right here, Raelyn it’s good to see you”Lorenzo said “Thanks, I just wish I was here for good news”Raelyn said “We all do”Lorenzo said “Yes,We will get good news soon”Skye said

In the hallway~Carly was walking when she ran into Jax. “What are you doing here”Jax ask “I had to see Skye”Carly said “Carly”Jax said “It’s not to cause trouble, I hate that Genevieve is in a coma and I want to tell Skye that, No matter how I feel about Skye no parent sure lose a child, Even though I did blame Genevieve for Morgan died it wasn’t her fault that my son took his own life, It was my fault that I didn’t stop Morgan from become his father”Carly said “I wish I was here for Morgan maybe things would be different”Jax said “Me too not for me but for my son”Carly said “Yes”Jax said “How is the baby you're having with Skye”Carly ask “Good, It’s twins”Jax said “I hope you have the chance you lost with Josslyn”Carly said “Me too, Josslyn is working with me”Jax said “Good”Carly said and left.

At Genevieve room~ Lorenzo and Skye and Lila Rae and Raelyn were their when Bianca came in. “Raelyn, You're here”Bianca said “Yes, I’m so glad Mother call me, We our here for you”Raelyn said “Thanks, I would like to sit with my mother”Bianca said “Sure, We sure go home too”Lorenzo said “Maybe , I don’t want to leave Genevieve”Skye said “It will be okay”Lorenzo said and they left. “Mother, Please wake up, We have been getting so close lately and I like it, I love you please I don’t want to lose you”Bianca said and touch her mother's hand as Patrick and Alan came in. “Great-Grandfather any chance”Bianca ask “No”Alan said “No, This isn’t good is it”Bianca said “We don’t know yet, Why don’t you go home, I will call you if anything chance”Alan said “Alright”Bianca said and left. “When our you going to tell you're family that Genevieve isn’t going to wake up”Patrick ask “I don’t know, I don’t want to believe it myself”Alan said “This is the hard part when you can’t save you're own family”Patrick said “Yes it is”Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment