Monday, November 16, 2015

“Forever mine Part 1 ch 7-”What if”


At Caprice/Alistair~Caprice and Alistair bedroom- Caprice pull out a necklace that she hardly wore it was from Morgan she put it on as Alistair came in there room and touch the necklace. “Where did you get this, I don’t remember buy you this”Alistair said “My mother bought it for me a long time ago”Caprice said “Oh”Alistair said “Do you have to go to work”Caprice ask “Yes but first I thought it would be nice to have breakfast with my wife”Alistair said “Fine”Caprice said

At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo and Blair were having breakfast together. “”Last night was wonderful”Blair said “Yes it was I’m glad you came to town”Lorenzo said “Me to”Blair said they share a kiss. “The reason I came to town was to find my father”Blair said “Do you want me to help you”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know if I want to find my father anymore my mother was in and out of mental hospital all my life and my “Father” raped her that how I was conceived “Blair said “I’m sorry my ex her mother was in and out of mental hospital to maybe somehow your mother and her adoptive mother know each other “Lorenzo said “Maybe, W
hat is your ex- name”Blair ask “Skye Jacks”Lorenzo said “I don’t think Skye will help me we share a past “Blair said “Oh”Lorenzo said


At Alistair/Caprice~ Caprice and Alistair were having breakfast together. “So what are you doing today Darling”Alistair ask “I’m spend the day with our daughters I have the day off”Caprice said Alistair got up and walk toward Caprice. “Well I sure go make millions for us”Alistair said he lean towards Caprice. “Kiss me”Alistair said Caprice kiss him and Alistair left. Caprice went upstairs and into their bedroom and open her closet and pull out a box that she keep all these years and from Alistair. Caprice open it was love letters from Morgan. “Oh my Morgan”Caprice said as she was holding a letter and her cell phone rang it was Daniel. “Sure I will”Caprice said she drop a love letter it went on the floor and Caprice didn’t see it as she put the other love letters away.

At General Hospital~ Skye and Jax came in with their son. “Something is wrong with my son his feel hot”Skye said “lLet’s have a look, Maybe it’s just a flu don’t panic”Dr Jones said he look at Jasper. “Don’t panic! Jasper has Down Syndrome he has a lot of health problems”Skye said “Our son will be fine”Jax said “I hope so”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment