Monday, November 16, 2015

Finding you Genevieve ch 66

~At The docks~ Lila Rae was sitting down and looking at a picture of her and Morgan and Raelyn when Skye came by. “Lila Rae, Are you okay”Skye ask “Kind of, I went and visiting my husband’s grave today”Lila Rae said “I'm sorry”Skye said “At first I was mad at Genevieve but it’s not her fault that Morgan broke the law and killed himself, I wish he left that lifestyle a long time ago”Lila Rae said “I wish the same about you're father, I sure of know right when that club burn down he would go back to that life”Skye said “Yes”Lila Rae said “Have you seen Genevieve today I need to talk to her”Skye said “About the deal, Yes I did”Lila Rae said “Where did you see her?Skye ask “Visiting Alexander gravestone she still miss him too”Lila Rae said “Yes she does, Where did she go”Skye ask “Victor show up and they went somewhere why”Lila Rae ask “This isn’t good, It was Victor who killed Alexander”Skye said “Do you have proof Lila Rae ask “Julian knows all about this”Skye said “Mother, Genevieve will not take the word of a crime you know she wants facts that’s how she is and she does care for Victor, Genevieve isn’t going to listen to this”Lila Rae said “You're right we need facts first, I just hope Victor will not hurt Genevieve till then”Skye said as her phone rang it was Genevieve. “Genevieve, What is it, Oh that’s nice, Sure I will tell Bianca”Skye said and hang up. “Victor took Genevieve to a cabin so they could talk alone”Skye said “Mother, Victor will not hurt Genevieve”Lila Rae said “You're right”Skye said

At a Cabin~Victor and Genevieve were their. “I have some cheese and wine for us, I’m glad we our here”Victor said “Me too, We need to talk”Genevieve said “Yes, I’m sorry about last night , It’s just thinking you may still love him drive me crazy”Victor said he brush her hair with his fingers. “When Bianca came back into my life all the memories the good ones that I share with Alexander came back but I don’t love him, His gone, I love you Victor”Genevieve said “I do believe you”Victor said “Good, So are we back together”Genevieve ask “Maybe, Do you still want to move in with me”Victor ask “I’m not going to lie it scare me to move in with you, But I will do it”Genevieve said “Good, I been thinking we can build a house”Victor said “Really ’Genevieve ask “Yes, I love you to but you're right this is scare”Victor said “Yes it is”Genevieve said “Just promise me that you trust me”Victor said “Victor, Of course I trust you always you have never give me any reason not to trust you”Genevieve said “Good now let’s have some makeup sex”Victor said he kiss Genevieve and lay her on the floor.

At Stateville~ Lorenzo/Julian jail cell~Skye came by. “Skye, What is it”Lorenzo ask “I been thinking about this and Genevieve is going to need proof about that Victor killed Alexander you know our daughter she wants facts first, Remember when she was a little girl and didn’t believe us that their is a santa and we had to make sure she didn’t tell the other children”Skye said “Yes I do, Genevieve was only five then and didn’t believe in santa , You're right she is going to need facts”Lorenzo said “Yes, We need proof and then Genevieve will believe us”Skye said “Yes, Skye how are you doing”Lorenzo ask “It’s been hard, I haven’t file the papers yet”Skye said “Skye, You need to move on”Lorenzo said “What I need is you with me”Skye said “I know, How is our son”Lorenzo ask “Good, His going to open a restaurant, AJ is helping him”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment