Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 44~”A Sax Baby”


At the Country club~Jane was decorate the room when Lila Rae came in. “It looks good”Lila Rae said “Thanks, And for helping me throw you're mother a shower, I know this is all complicated but it’s still a baby and we sure be happy about that”Jane said “You're right we sure be happy about this baby, I just don’t want my mother to risk her life for the baby”Lila Rae said “I know, Me either I always like you're mother”Jane said “Were you upset that My Mother and Jax breakup”Lila Rae ask “Yes I was”Jane said “Oh, Does Jax still love my mother”Lila Rae ask “Yes but I know Jax will respect you're mother and if she wants to be with you're father Jax will understand’ Jane said Skylar and Josslyn and Rae came in. “Rae ,It’s good to see you, Thank you for let me do this”Jane said “You're welcome, Who know we would be grand babies”Rae said “Yes, Is Alan and Monica coming”Jane ask “No”Rae said “Oh, Josslyn I’m glad you're here”Jane said “Thanks Grandmother”Josslyn said “All we need is Genevieve and Bianca”Skylar said “Yes”Jane said

In the hallway~Genevieve and Bianca holding a gift they were about to go in when Genevieve stop. “Are you okay”Bianca ask “I just can’t believe my mother is having a baby at her age and with other man”Genevieve said “Yes, It’s kind of complicated”Bianca said “Yes it is”Genevieve said as Skye came in and was behind them listening to them. “What else is it”Bianca ask “I just hope this baby isn’t twins , I love Skylar I do but Mother never let any of us be our own person, We had to dress up in matching dress and Luis had to wear a match top to match us and Mother and Daddy both never acknowledge us for being our own person, Lila Rae and Skylar are the creative ones and I’m the smart one I have a high IQ then any of them grow up and I was never praise for it, Just told not to rub in it when it sure be acknowledge, You're smart too Bianca don’t forget it”Genevieve said “I know, Thank you”Bianca said “You're welcome, Let’s get this over with”Genevieve said and they went inside. “Good you're here, Genevieve Please behave today , Today is about Mother”Lila Rae said “I know”Genevieve said and Lila Rae walk away and Genevieve roll her eyes at her as Skye came in. “Surprise” Everyone said “What is all this”Skye ask “A baby shower for you”Jane said “Thank you, This is all wonderful”Skye said “You're welcome. So how is the baby”Rae ask “Good we found out it’s twins”Skye said “Great”Genevieve said as she put on her fake smile. “I know this is all a mess but I love this baby and I want to be a great mother to this baby like I was to my other children”Skye said as she look at Genevieve. “Mother of course you are a great Mother”Lila Rae said “I know I wasn’t a perfect mother but no one is”Skye said “I need a drink”Genevieve said and went by the bar. “Mother, I’m happy for you”Skylar said “Thank you, How is the surrogacy going”Skye ask “Good,We find out today if it work”Skylar said “I hope it does”Skye said “Me too”Skylar said Skylar left as Rae came by. “Skye, Are you okay”Rae ask “Not really, Mother I’m scare of being a mother again and I’m scare for my marriage, This isn’t going to be easy and if only Jax and Lorenzo will just play nice”Skye said “I know it’s a mess but when you have the twins I think everyone will come around”Rae said “I hope so”Skye said “Why don’t we open gifts”Josslyn ask “Sure”Skye said

“Mother open my first”Genevieve said as she was holding a glass of champagne and OJ and the gift. “Sure”Skye said Skye open the gift it was two dress but different color. “I figure you were going to have twins again it mess run in the family but I want to by them to different color dress they are both their own person”Genevieve said “You're right they are, ‘I’m sorry that I dress all of you girls up in the same color when you're own person and different and I love that I do., Lila Rae you're a smart fashion designer and Skylar you're a great artist and Genevieve you're a great lawyer we have all seen it and lived it”Skye said “Mother, Thank you”Genevieve said she hug Skye. “You heard what I was talking about with Bianca didn’t you”Genevieve ask “Yes, I wish you told me how you felt but I’m glad you're getting close with you're daughter”Skye said “Me too”Genevieve said “Mother, We know you love us for who we are, We didn’t have it that hard as some believe”Lila Rae said and look at her sister. “Do you have names pick out”Josslyn ask “No but the twins are healthy that’s all I know”Skye said “Why don't we opening more gifts ’Jane ask “Yes, I have a lot do tonight tomorrow is the fundraiser “Skye said “I can help you Mother”Lila Rae said “Thanks”Skye said “My gift isn’t wrap, I want to paint the nursery for the baby if that’s okay”Skylar said “I would love it”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment