Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 55~ “Mob princess”



At General Hospital~Alan was looking at Genevieve chart as Monica came by. “I heard what happened , How does it look”Monica ask “Not good”Alan said as Lorenzo came by. “Alan, Monica, I need to take care of something, Can you call me or Skye if you need us”Lorenzo ask “Sure”Alan said “Thank you”Lorenzo said and left.

On the docks~Skye was walking when her phone rang it was Lorenzo. “Alright just be careful”Skye said and hang up and sit down the stress was getting to her when Jax came by. “Skye, Are you okay”Ja ask “Not really, My daughter Genevieve is in a coma”Skye said “Oh no, What happened”Jax ask “We don’t know, I went to check on Genevieve the morning about Alexander coming back I know she would be upset but she would not wake up for me, I want her just to wake up even if she wants to yell at me”Skye said “You and Genevieve don’t get along do you”Jax ask “No, Genevieve thinks I’m too weak for loving Lorenzo and not get my own life and she always stood up to me and Lorenzo”Skye said “Genevieve is kind of like you and Lorenzo”Jax said “Yes she is”Skye said “Skye, I will help in anyway I can and don’t try to stress over this”Jax said “I will try not to”Skye said

At Genevieve house~ Lorenzo broke into Genevieve house and went into the kitchen and look around as the new cook came by and saw him. “Mr. Alcazar” The cook said Lorenzo pull out his gun. “You're going to tell me what you give my daughter now and how I can save her! Lorenzo yelled “I didn’t do it”The cook said “Who hire you! Lorenzo yelled he took a shot at the wall. “Julian Jerome”The cook said “So this is all Julian”Lorenzo ask “Yes”The cook said “Do you know what else he has planning”Lorenzo ask “No”The cook said “Get you're belongs, You're fire! Lorenzo yelled “Don’t kill me”The cook said as two man came in. “I’m not going to kill you yet, Incase I need you to save my daughter but my man are going to take you away”Lorenzo said the cook left with his man and Lorenzo look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment