Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 48

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and AJ were sit down on the couch and talking. “So the baby is okay”AJ ask “Yes, “I’m having twins”Skye said “Wow, How are things between you and Lorenzo”AJ ask “It’s not easy but I believe it will be okay between us, I love Lorenzo and his going to try to get clean”Skye said “Really”AJ ask “Yes”Skye said “How about you're heath you can’t risk you're health for this baby ’AJ said “AJ, I’m going to be fine I did this before”Skye sad “You were young then”AJ said “Thanks AJ”Skye said as Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, What are you doing here”Skye ask “I need to talk to Daddy, Hello Uncle AJ”Genevieve said “Genevieve”AJ said “What do you want to talk to you're father about”Skye ask “I need to take the Quartermaine last name again”Genevieve said as Skye got up. “Why, I was hope you and you're father would finally get along”Skye said “Mother it’s not that if I want to be a prosecutor I can’t go by that last name you know that and it’s my dream”Genevieve said “Sometime family is more important”Skye said “Mother, Please”Genevieve said “You're father in his home office”Skye said “Thanks”Genevieve said “I will go with you”Skye said “Mother, I need to do this own my own”Genevieve said “She right”AJ said “Thanks Uncle AJ”Genevieve said and left. “This isn’t going to be good”Skye said “Lorenzo sure understand”AJ said “I just want both of them to get along”Skye said

Lorenzo was in his home office working as Genevieve came in and look around she was never allow to go in here when they were little. “Daddy”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Why are you in here”Lorenzo ask “I need to talk to you”Genevieve said “Alright, What is it”Lorenzo ask “Daddy , I have like that this couple of months we have been getting along and you know I love you I do but I want my dream as prosecutor of this town it’s my dream and nothing is going to stop me not even having you as my father”Genevieve said as Lorenzo got up. “Are you cut me out of you're life”Lorenzo ask “No, But I have to go back to the last name Quartermaine, It will be my work last name, Please understand”Genevieve said “ I know you really want this, You always talk about it when you went to law school”Lorenzo said “Yes I do”Genevieve said “If that’s what you want I will support you”Lorenzo said “Really”Genevieve said “Yes, But it doesn’t chance that you're my daughter” Lorenzo said “I know, Daddy please stay clean”Genevieve said “I’m going to get out of the mob”Lorenzo said “Really’ Genevieve said “Yes”Lorenzo said “For Mother and her new baby, You both are going to try to be the perfect parents this time”Genevieve said “You can’t be jealous of a baby”Lorenzo said “I need to go, I just want to tell you that”Genevieve said “I do hope you get you're dream job”Lorenzo said “I hope you get clean I just wish you did it for us “Genevieve said “Me too”Lorenzo said and left.

Lorenzo pour a drink as Skye came in. “How did it go with Genevieve”Skye ask “You know, That she take you're family last name”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I’m sorry”Skye said “It does hurt but if it help Genevieve win then I’m okay with it”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said “Let’s go to bed”Lorenzo said they went upstairs.

At Genevieve house~Genevieve came in and pick up a picture of her and Lorenzo and Skye. “So you're going to be a better parent to this baby! Genevieve yelled and throw the picture and it broke in two as the new cook came in. “Sorry, I have some dinner for you”The cook said “Thank you”Genevieve said and ate some of the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment