Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 9

~At Lorenzo house~ Skye and Lorenzo came to check on Genevieve was in bed talking in her slept. “Alexander I’m sorry this is all my fault, That you're dead I sure of pick you”Genevieve said as she wake up and saw Skye and Lorenzo. “What, Is going on, Why I’m here”Genevieve ask she put her hand on her head it didn’t feel good. “Why does my head hurt, I don’t remember drink that much of Victor wine”Genevieve ask “Victor wine”Skye ask “Yes, Victor collects wine it’s not suppose to be use and I’m going to drink all of it”Genevieve said “Oh”Skye said “I’m at Daddy's house”Genevieve ask “Yes you are , Princess in you're old room”Lorenzo ask “How did I get here”Genevieve ask “You came over here to talk, and Were tired so you took a nap”Lorenzo said “I don’t remember coming here, Remember going to see Nikolas”Genevieve said “About the case”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I’m going to help this new DA” Genevieve said “Really, The mayor wants you to”Skye ask “Yes, John does he will always support me”Genevieve said “You had an affair with him didn’t you”Lorenzo ask “John and I went to law school together and we had an affair then but not now his marriage I don’t slept with married man”Genevieve said “Do you think John still has feelings for you”Skye ask “Could be, Sometime I do think If I choose him but then I would never end up pregnant with Bianca”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said “Why don’t we go downstairs and talk”Lorenzo ask “I sure just go home”Genevieve ask “You sure eat first”Lorenzo said Genevieve got out of bed she was having a hard time get up and Lorenzo took her hand. “Thanks Daddy”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Lorenzo said they went downstairs.

“I will see if we have any food here”Lorenzo said he left. “Mother, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “I just came to talk to you're father”Skye said Lorenzo came back in. “All I found was some cheese and crackers “Lorenzo said “Do you have any wine”Genevieve ask “No”Lorenzo said Genevieve went by the bar and pour some brandy. “I guess Brandy will do”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I’m worry about you and all this drinking I know it’s hard with all this going on and you still love Alexander done you”Skye ask she touch her daughter's hair. “Yes I do,It’s my fault his dead! Victor was right when Alexander came back to town I did want to take him back, But I was so anger at him to admin it so I push Victor away it’s my fault! Genevieve yelled “What about what Alexander did to you”Skye ask “The rape”Genevieve ask “Yes, Could you forgive him”Skye ask “I know it sound wrong but yes, Alexander was sometime rough when made love he like to play and I like it too, It’s not like he was a stranger”Genevieve said “True”Skye said Genevieve touch Skye hair. “Oh Mother”Genevieve said “What”Skye ask “I know I don’t always say it but you're the best mother in the world”Genevieve said “Oh baby”Skye said she hug her daughter. “I sure go home”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came by. “No Genevieve you're not go home tonight, We need to talk”Lorenzo ask “About what, Why does my head hurt”Genevieve ask “Genevieve do you love me too”Lorenzo ask he touch his daughter hair. “Yes Daddy I love you I just hate you're job! I always hate the bodyguards and worry about someone coming after you or us”Genevieve said “I know I love this family I alway made sure you were safe”Lorenzo said ‘What hurts the most is that you pick you're job over us”Genevieve said “You pick you're career over Bianca”Lorenzo yelled “I’m nothing like you! Sometime I wonder if that time I found you shot bleeding in the warehouse if Mother didn’t come in and you would be dead we may of be better off! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve”Skye yelled “No it’s okay, This is what I wanted”Lorenzo said “What do you want, What is going on”Genevieve ask “Nothing”Lorenzo said “I need to go home”Genevieve said “Genevieve it’s late just stay in you're old room”Lorenzo said “You will not pull me back in like you are doing with Mother! Genevieve yelled “I’m you're father , We our family! Lorenzo yelled “I still don’t believe that you're my father”Genevieve said “Genevieve , Lorenzo is you're father not Jax you need to accept it , Now let’s all get some rest”Skye said “You're stay here”Lorenzo ask “In the guest room, Genevieve I will help you up the stairs”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Genevieve said “Genevieve , I will always love you no matter how much you try to hurt me, I know you love me too”Lorenzo said Skye and Genevieve went upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment