Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 54

~At General Hospital~ Lorenzo came in. “Alan, Is Genevieve here, Skye call me to meet them here”Lorenzo said “No they are not here yet”Alan said “Do you know anything”Lorenzo ask “No I don’t”Alan said “No, What is going on”Lorenzo ask as Skye and Bianca came in. “Where is Genevieve”Lorenzo ask as the ambulance came in with Genevieve who was on the scratched and Alexander was with her. “What is going on”Alan ask “Ms. Quartermaine is unresponsive” The man said “Take her to room five”Alan said as Patrick came by. “Dr Quartermaine let me look at Genevieve”Patrick said “Dr Drake”Alan said “You're family”Patrick said “Alright”Alan said Patrick left. “Skye, What happened”Lorenzo ask “Nothing, I went to check on Genevieve and she was in her room sleeping and I could not wake her up”Skye said “Do you think it’s suicide”Lorenzo ask “No, There was no pills by the nightstand”Skye said “Bianca, What did Genevieve do last night when she came home”Lorenzo ask as Skylar and Lila Rae and Luis came by. “When I came home last night mother was In bed and she was tired”Bianca said “Did she eat anything”Lorenzo ask “Yes and some tea “Bianca said “What is going on”Skylar ask “Genevieve isn’t wake up and we don’t know why”Skye said “Yes , We know why, Genevieve is poison like she was when she a child by her father enemy”Alexander said “What”Bianca ask “Can we not deal with this now, Genevieve needs us”Skye said as Nikolas came by. “I’m sure whoever poison Genevieve is someone we all know, Could be her father, Alexander did you know Lorenzo shot Bianca while you were gone”Nikolas said “What, You shot my daughter! Alexander yelled “Daddy please not now”Bianca said “Please everyone just calm down”Alan said as Patrick came by. “What is wrong with my baby”Skye ask and took Lorenzo hand. “Someone poison Genevieve and now she in a coma”Patrick said “Coma! Lorenzo yelled “Well she wake up”Skylar ask “Yes, Genevieve will be fine, I’m going to see my daughter”Skye said and left.

“Alan, This isn’t good is it”Lorenzo ask “No it’s not, I will look over Genevieve chart”Alan said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “We will get Genevieve the best doctors “Alan said “Yes”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was in the bed when Skye came in the room and brush her hair with her fingers, “Genevieve , It’s time to wake up, Please baby wake up, We can fight if you want just come back to me, I love you”Skye said as Lorenzo came in and behind Skye and took her hand. “Lorenzo, Our daughter will wake up”Skye said “Yes she will”Lorenzo said “Till Genevieve wake up, We sure get her robe and some of her things for the room”Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said “I will go get them”Skye said “I will stay here with our princess”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said and left. Lorenzo sit down and took Genevieve hand. “Princess, Please wake up, I don’t care if we fight just come back to me”Lorenzo said

In the hallway~Skye put her head on the wall as AJ came by. “Skye”AJ said “AJ, I’m so scare”Skye said “Genevieve,Will wake up she strong and a fighter”AJ said “Yes she is, I’m going to get some of her things”Skye said “Do you want me to go with you”AJ ask “No it’s okay”Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment