Saturday, November 28, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 71


At Skye/Lorenzo~ Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed and Skye was fix her blankets. “You give us quite a scary”Skye said “Yes you do, No more now come on Genevieve wake up and fight us we miss you we need you”Lorenzo said as Alan came in. “Daddy, Why are you here”Skye ask “ I want to check on Genevieve, How are things”Alan ask “The same”Skye said “Where is the nurse”Alan ask “On lunch break”Lorenzo said “Oh, Let me look at Genevieve”Alan said “Daddy, The nurse just check her you don’t have to”Skye said “Yes I do she granddaughter “Alan said “Alright”Skye said “You can go downstairs”Alan said “No that’s okay,We will stay right here”Lorenzo said he took Skye hand as Alan look at her.

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Dining room~Constanza and Lila Rae were meeting. “Lila Rae, I know this isn’t going to be that easy but as Genevieve Medical guardian I need you're help” Constanza said “You need my help to take Genevieve off life support don’t you”Lila Rae ask “Lila Rae, I know this is hard but we both know that Genevieve would hate this , I have talk to other doctors not at General Hospital if Genevieve does wake up she not going to be the same Genevieve we love”Constanza said “Do you have any reports on this”Lila Rae ask “Yes, It’s all here, Lila Rae this is all up to you to decision but I will make sure all her wish are follow”Constanza said “I hate this, I hate seeing my little sister who was always the fighter give up like this”Lila Rae said “I hate it too”Constanza said “Let me go check on Genevieve and think about this”Lila Rae said “I know it’s hard”Constanza said “Yes it is, This is tore my family apart” Lila Rae said “I know’ Constanza said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~Alan was looking at her and Lorenzo and Skye were holding hands. “Can I talk to you both downstairs”Alan ask “Sure”Skye said “We will be right back Genevieve”Lorenzo said they went downstairs.

“Daddy, What is it”Skye ask “I know this is hard on both of you, I do but I’m sorry their no way Genevieve will wake up”Alan said “So you want to me to give up on my little girl! Daddy if this was me, You would not give up on me and I would not give up on my baby”Skye said “Skye, If Genevieve does wake up their will be damage”Alan said “What kind of damage”Skye ask “If Genevieve does wake up their will be brain damage and she will not be a lawyer anymore, That’s not the kind of life Genevieve would want you both need to let her go”Alan said “It’s not that easy, Alan we love our daughter”Lorenzo said “I know you do but it’s time to say goodbye”Alan said as The nurse came in. “Did Genevieve flatline again”The nurse ask “Genevieve flatline”Alan ask “Yes , Dr Quartermaine, I’m sorry but I saved her”The nurse said “Daddy don’t blame the nurse”Skye said “Skye, I know this is hard but Genevieve sign a DNR you have to follow it”Alan said “Alan, You can come visiting Genevieve but only if you're willing to fight for our daughter and not as a doctor”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said “You both need to put Genevieve first, Skye please I know this is hard and you want to save you're daughter but you're not , It’s slow killing her”Alan said “Get out! Lorenzo yelled Alan left and the Nurse went to check on Genevieve. “Lorenzo, You can’t yell at my father”Skye said “I will do whatever I have to bring our daughter back”Lorenzo said “What if Genevieve does wake up and she brain damage”Skye ask Lorenzo pull Skye into his arms. “I will make some phone calls and get our daughter back to us, You just have to trust me”Lorenzo said “I do always”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment