Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 11

~At Lorenzo~ The next morning~ Lorenzo was downstairs pour coffee for Skye who just came downstairs. “Skye, How did you slept”Lorenzo ask “Great, Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, Are you upset with me for giving Genevieve the truth serum”Lorenzo ask “No, I’m glad you did, We need to heard it, She not going to tell us another wise”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said Genevieve came downstairs wear the same dress she had on yesterday. “Where is my purse”Genevieve ask “Right on the table, Good morning I thought we could have breakfast with you're mother and you're sisters and brother”Lorenzo ask “Not today”Genevieve said she open her purse and check her phone as it ring. “Genevieve Quartermaine ,No Sir, Are you sure, This isn’t good she good from what I heard”Genevieve said and hang up. “What is it”Skye ask “Nikolas hire Nora Buchanan to be Victor lawyer, I heard she good”Genevieve said “Yes she is, When I lived in Llanview she was my lawyer”Skye said “Is she as good as our daughter”Lorenzo ask “Nora and Genevieve are both alike, You both will do anything to win a case ’Skye said “Genevieve I’m sure you will win this, I do hate that you won my case but you're a good lawyer”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy, I hope we can win this, I just can’t let Victor get away”Genevieve said “What about any secrets Victor can use to destroy you”Skye ask “I will handle it”Genevieve said “I’m sure you will”Lorenzo said “Yes, Let’s go to breakfast, Genevieve you need to eat before you work”Skye said and had a dizzy spell. “Mother, Are you okay”Genevieve ask “Yes, I’m fine”Skye said “You had a dizzy spell last night too”Lorenzo said “I’m sure it’s nothing, Let’s go”Skye said “Fine”Genevieve said

At Alexis office~Alexis was working when a man came in. “Don’t get too comfortable soon this will be mind”The man said Alexis look up at him. “Scotty Baldwin, You're going to be the DA on the case”Alexis ask “Yes, I’m , I will put you're nephew away”Scotty said “Not if I have anything to do about that”A woman said as she came in. “Nora Buchanan”Alexis said “So you're going to be Victor Cassadine lawyer, You came all the way from Llanview”Scotty said “Yes and I’m going to win”Nora said “I don’t think so, A Cassadine is finally going down”Scotty said as the mayor came in.”Scotty you're here, Good, I want you and Genevieve to work on the case together”The mayor said “John, Why do you want Victor ex-girlfriend to help the case, She was also with Alexander”Scotty said “Genevieve wants to do this and she a good lawyer”The mayor said “So you and Genevieve share a past huh”Scotty ask “You better not or I will use that to throw this case, Now I want to see my client”Nora said “Nora , Welcome to Port Charles”The mayor said “I will take you to see Victor”Alexis said and left. “You will keep Genevieve on this case, She gets whatever she wants”The mayor said “Fine”Scotty said

No comments:

Post a Comment