Thursday, November 19, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 33~”We our Cassadine”




The next day~ At Victor~ Victor was fix his tie he was having a hard time with it when Nikolas and Emily came in. “I can’t get the tie right, Genevieve always help me”Victor said “Let me”Emily said Emily help Victor with his tie. “Victor, Whatever happened we our here for you”Nikolas said “Thanks father, I know I can never get you're trust back and I’m sorry”Victor said Emily was done with the tie. “Thanks Mother”Victor said “We love you , Don’t forget that”Emily said “I will not”Victor said “You're grandmother and Uncle Stefan are meeting us at the courthouse”Nikolas said they left.

At Genevieve ~Genevieve was home put papers in her briefcase and look at a picture of Alexander and her when Bianca came in. “Mother, Are you okay”Bianca ask “This is a picture of you're father and I at mother fundraise before all the bad stuff, I did love him”Genevieve said “I know, You did and Victor will pay for what he did to Daddy ’Bianca said “If Alexander was here he would be a great Daddy to you, Spoiled you and loved and protected you, Don’t forget that”Genevieve said “I will not”Bianca said “I love you Bianca,I don’t say it much but I do”Genevieve said “I know you do, I’m glad you give me up I loved my adoption family”Bianca said “Good, Well let’s go”Genevieve said they left.

At The courthouse~ Stefan was there when Laura came by, “Stefan , I’m glad you're here, Our son needs both of us”Laura said “Yes Nikolas does need us and Victor”Stefan said “Yes, I hate all of this”Laura said “Yes, It remind me of my brother and I when we both fought over you”Stefan said “I hate to picture Victor like Stavros”Laura said “Me too”Stefan said as Alexis came in.”Alexis are you on the case”Stefan ask “No I’m here to support Victor”Alexis said “Oh”Stefan said Molly and Kristina and Nikolas and Emily and Victor came in. “We our here to support you Victor, We our Cassadine and that’s what we do”Stefan said “Thanks Uncle”Victor said as Genevieve and Bianca came by Victor look at Genevieve. “Let’s go inside, Nora sure be here”Nikolas said they left.

Genevieve and Bianca came into the courtroom and Genevieve was by Scotty. “Can you do this, Put the man you love away”Scotty ask “I did put my father away, I can do this too”Genevieve said as Skye and Lorenzo and Monica and Alan came in. “Who are you here to support ’Skye ask “Victor,We love him as our grandson”Alan said “This is a sad case” Skye said “Yes it is”Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment