Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/Genevieve/Alexander ch 17


~At The Quartermaine hotel~ Genevieve penthouse~Genevieve was drinking more wine and in shock and not sure what to do when their was a knock on the door. Genevieve open it was the mayor. “John, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “We need to talk”John said as he came in and close the door. “I’m sorry about the bail hearing, I know we will win, Do you want some wine”Genevieve ask “Genevieve , I’m not here about work”John said “Alright, Then what do you want to talk about”Genevieve ask “Lately I been thinking about the past and what if, If we didn’t break up”John said “But we both want more out of our life, You're a powerful mayor and I’m a powerful lawyer”Genevieve said “Yes, We could own this town if we want to”John said and touch her face. “John, You're wife”Genevieve said “I know, If only I didn’t marry Diana but I had to because of my son”John said “You don’t regret you're son do you”Genevieve ask “No, I love my son, But I never loved my wife, I love you”John said and kiss Genevieve. “Oh John, This isn’t right”Genevieve said “I know, But I want you Genevieve, Do you still have feelings for me”John ask “I did care for you”Genevieve said “I know you never loved me like you did Alexander and I can deal with that”John said “We have to be so careful”Genevieve said “I know, I would not want you to lose you're job over this”John said “You either”Genevieve said and they share a kiss and made love.

A Skylar Art Gallery~Skylar was working when Skye came in. “Mother, Why are you here”Skylar ask “I need to talk to you , I want to tell you this before I tell you're brother and sisters”Skye said “Sound serious”Skylar said “It is, Skylar I could be pregnant”Skye said “Wow, Mother”Skylar said “I know, I just want you to be the first to know”Skye said “Mother , It’s not you're fault that happened to me”Skylar said “I still hate it”Skye said “Me too, Are you and Daddy going to keep the baby”Skylar ask “If I’m pregnant it’s not you're father, And Yes I’m going to keep this baby, Maybe I will be a better mother this time”Skye said “Mother, You're a good mother”Skylar said “Do you think you're childhood was good”Skye ask as she brush her daughter's hair, “It wasn’t that bad”Skylar said “Thank you , I need to hear it, I hope I can do this again if I have to”Skye said “I’m happy for you”Skylar said “Thanks, I’m going to tell everyone else when I know for sure I just want to tell you first”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment