Monday, November 23, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 40~

At Nikolas/Emily~ Alexis was their meeting with Emily and Nikolas and Victor and Stefan and Laura. “Victor, I talk to Nora, She thinks and I agree that you need to take the plea deal, It doesn’t look good you get more time if you don’t just take the plea”Alexis said “What are we looking at”Victor ask “Five to Ten years in jail, If you behave I can get you out in five”Alexis said “You don’t think there another way out of this”Emily ask “No I’m sorry”Alexis said “What about Julian, He had a part in this too”Victor ask “We will go after him next”Alexis said “Father, What do you think”Victor ask “I think you need to take the deal, While you're in jail I will keep fight for you”Nikolas said “Yes, We will never give up on you”Emily said “I’m glad you raise me”Victor said “I’m glad I got to be you're mother”Emily said she hug him. “Why don’t we have a nice dinner tonight and try not to think about this”Laura ask “Yes it sound great”Emily said as Monica and Alan came in. “What are you doing here”Stefan ask “We our family and We love Victor too”Alan said “Yes I know you do, I’m going to take the plea deal”Victor said “Oh, Victor we love you too and you are our grandson too”Monica said “Thank you”Victor said they had a nice dinner.

At Julian house~Julian was pack a bag.. “Soon everyone will know the truth and you all will be destroyed, Especially you Genevieve Alcazar I will make sure of it, You put me in jail”Julian said and open the door and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were in bed they had just made love. “Lorenzo, Do you think Julian will hurt our daughter”Skye ask “I’m keeping an eye on Julian and Genevieve too no one will hurt her ’Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said they share a kiss as Lorenzo phone rang. “Lorenzo Alcazar, No you better find him”Lorenzo said and hang up. “What is it”Skye ask “Julian went on a trip but I will fine him”Lorenzo said “You better, Do you think his “Skye ask “I hope not”Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said

At The Metro co~ Jane and Josslyn were having dinner. “So are you happy that you're Daddy is alive”Jane ask “Yes I’m, I don’t blame Daddy for leaving”Josslyn said “Good, So how are you”Jane ask “Good, I’m dating a nice man I’m sure Daddy told you”Josslyn said “Yes, Jax is just worry about you”Jane said “I know”Josslyn said as Carly came by. “Jane. How are you”Carly ask “Good, You”Jane ask “I have no job thanks to you're son who took my hotel from me”Carly said “Mother, Daddy took the hotel because again it was in trouble just like the other hotel, You need to find another kind of job”Josslyn said “Josslyn”Carly said “I’m having dinner with my grandmother please leave”Josslyn said “Fine”Carly said and left. “Josslyn”Jane said “I’m sorry Grandmother but sometime my mother is too selfish”Josslyn said “True”Jane said

No comments:

Post a Comment